Organisation : National Scholarship Portal
Scholarship Name : Dr.Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For EBC Secondary Education 2018-19
Applicable For : EBC Economically Backward Classes Students
Applicable State : Tripura
Application Deadline : 31.12.2018 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://scholarships.gov.in/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
NSP Tripura Dr.Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For EBC
Tripura Dr.Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For EBC Secondary Education for the year 2018-19.
Related : National Scholarship Portal : www.scholarships.net.in/national-scholarships-portal
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Economically Backward Class (EBC) students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Who Can Apply?
1. The scholarships will be open to Indian nationals belonging to General Category (Other than Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes) and the total income from all sources of the employed candidate or his/her parents/guardians in case of unemployed candidate shall not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh per annum.
2. These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in the Government institutions only with the following exceptions
“Scholarships shall not be awarded for Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Course and other aviation linked courses.”
3. Students pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
4. Students who after failing or passing the Under Graduate/Post-Graduate examinations in Arts/science/Commerce join any recognized professional or Technical certificate/diploma/degree courses will be awarded scholarships if otherwise eligible.
5. Only two boys of the same parents/guardian will be entitled to receive scholarships.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For EBC Secondary Education 2018-19
Step 1 : Go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then Select State Schemes tab and Click on Tripura in the drop down list.
Step 3 : After that Click Apply link in the “Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For EBC Secondary Education” under Tripura
Step 4 : It will redirect to the Login Page. Enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
Step 5 : After Login to your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
Step 6 : If you are a New User then Click on the Register link in the Login Page.
Step 7 : Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password. After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship.
Step 8 : After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
Note : Application complete in all respects, shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School.
a. One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application form may be prescribed by concerned State Government/UT for ‘fresh’ and ‘renewal’ scholarship).
b. One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship)
c. One attested copy each of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination passed
d. A certificate (in original) of income issued by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
e. A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly countersigned by the Head of the Institution concerned, if the applicant was in receipt of a scholarship under this Scheme in the preceding year.
Value Of Scholarship
The value of scholarship will include Maintenance Allowance, Reader Charges for blind students, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, Study Tour Charges/thesis typing/printing charges and book allowance for students pursuing correspondence course, for complete duration of the course.
Last date to complete the application for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For EBC Secondary Education is December 31st, 2018