Organisation : Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
Scheme Name : Back To Lab Programme Research Fellowship 2019-20
Applicable For : Unemployed women of Kerala
Applicable State : Kerala
Application Last Date : 25.02.2020 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://kscste.kerala.gov.in/2019/06/06/back-to-lab/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
KSCSTE Kerala Back To Lab Fellowship
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment invites applications for Back To Lab Fellowship To Women Researchers for the year 2019-20.
Related / Similar Post :
KSCSTE Kerala Prathibha Scholarship 2019-20
Type of Fellowship
To provide Research Fellowship for women research scholars who had to undergo break during the course of their Ph.D. programme due to family commitments or other valid reasons, so as to facilitate re-entry in research.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants should satisfy the following conditions.
1. Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
2. Applicant should be of Kerala origin and unemployed.
3. Age limit – 45 years
4. Applicant should have qualified post-graduation with minimum 60% marks.
5. Applicant should have a valid Ph.D. registration in an institution of academic/ research excellence in Kerala including R&D institutions, University Departments, Govt. Aided colleges, in any of the streams; Science, Technology, Engineering, Agriculture or Medicine (STEAM).
6. Applicant should have completed Ph.D. course work.
7. Applicant should not have completed 4 years as on the date of Ph.D. registration.
8. Applicant should not be receiving any fellowship or grant from any other source.
Post- Doctoral Fellowship
To provide Post-Doctoral Fellowship for unemployed women researchers so as to facilitate their re-entry in Science research.
Who Can Apply?
1. Only women candidates are eligible to apply
2. Applicant should be of Kerala origin and unemployed
3. Age limit – 50 years
4. Applicant should have qualified Ph.D. as on the date of application and should have scored minimum 60% marks for post-graduation.
5. Applicant should have chosen an institution in Kerala belonging to the category of R&D institutions(National/State level)/ University Departments.
6. Applicant should not be receiving any fellowship or grant from any other source.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Student Project Scheme 2019-20.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment through the URL http://www.kscste.kerala.gov.in/
Step 2 : Then select Schemes & Programmes in the menu bar and Click Women In Science-> Back To Lab in the drop down list.
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully and download the application form at the end of the page.
or you can directly download it from the below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 4 : Fill the application form carefully with the required details and the completed application and supporting documents shall be send to the following address
Kerala State Council For Science Technology And Environment,
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Research Fellowship :
The scheme offers monthly Research Fellowship of Rs. 20,000/- + 10 % HRA in the first two years and Rs. 25,000/- + 10 % HRA in the third year, along with an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/-.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship :
The scheme offers Post-doctoral fellowship of Rs.32,000/- + 10 % HRA p.m along with an annual contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/-.