Organization : Department for Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities (scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in)
Scholarship Name : Merit Scholarship For Class I – XII SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students 2015-16
Applicable For : Class I to XII SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students
Applicable States : Delhi
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Website : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_welfare/Welfare/Home/Scholarship+Schemes+%282015-16%29
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/2784-MS.pdf
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/2784-APPMS.pdf
Merit Scholarship For Class I-XII SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students
1. One copy of the passport size photograph with signature of the students thereon.
2. One self attested copy of the mark sheet in respect of the last examination passed (OBC-VI to XII & SC/ST/MIN- IX to XII), no percentage of marks required for SC/ST/MIN Class I to VIII.
Related / Similar Post :
Delhi SC/ST/Minority Welfare Merit Scholarship For Class I To XII 2019-20
3 (i). Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate issued in the Name of Student/Father (in respect of SC/ST/OBC) & affidavit (in Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10)- in respect of Minority Students by parent/guardian declaring his son/daughter belong to particular Minority Community.
(ii). Self Attested copy of Epic Card/Adhar Number, Ration Card, Land line telephone bill of MTNL Driving License issued by GNCTD and Domicile issued by SDM in Delhi or Pass Book of National Banks
(iii). Details of Student’s Bank account with MICR no. duly verified by concerned bank authority.
4. In case of minority students, declaration of minority status of the student by the parent in the form of an affidavit (in a non-judicial stamp paper of value Rs. 10/-). In case of minority students, five years residence proof in Delhi i.e. Ration Card/Epic is also required.
5. Self declaration of family income in the prescribed format is required (in case OBC/Minority students only).
1. Certified that the above particulars have been checked with the office record and found correct.
2. Certified that no eligible students studying in the school is left out for grant of scholarship and this list may be treated as final.
3. Certified that these students have not been recommended for grant of scholarship in any other Scheme sponsored by Govt. of India.
4. Certified that the SC/ST/OBC certificates in respect of all the student/Father have been issued by the Tasildar/S.D.M, Dy. Commissioner (Revenue), Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Five years residence proof in Delhi i.e. Ration Card/EPIC(in case of Minority Student).
5. Certified that the scholarship for the year 2015-16 has already been disbursed to eligible students in presence of the authorized person and utilization certificate of the same is furnished in the Office of the Dy. Director (Planning), Patrachar Building, Timar Pur, Delhi. (in case of Govt./Aided Schools affiliated to Directorate of Education, Government of N.C.T. of Delhi).
6. Details of Student’s Bank account with MICR no. duly verified by concerned bank authority.
7. Certified that the all the requisite information/documents such as application forms, Caste certificate, marksheet Self declaration of family income, etc. are kept on school record. (in case of Govt./Govt. Aided/MCD/NDMC/DCB school only)
8. Certified that all the eligible students have been informed about the scheme and the salient features of the scheme has been explained to the students in the morning assembly/parent-teacher meeting/ displayed prominently in the notice board of the School.
* Applicant and form attesting authority/school authority, who gives false and fabricated document/information will be prosecuted.