Organisation : Sumedha, Hindustan Zinc Limited
Scholarship Name : Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2018-19
Applicable For : Students studying in B.Tech 1st semester
Applicable State : Rajasthan
Applicable District : Udaipur,Rajsamand, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara and Ajmer.
Application Last Date : 1st September 2018
Website : http://www.sumedha.org/yashad-sumedhascholarship/index.php
Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme
Yashad-Sumedha invites online applications for Scholarship progrmme for the year 2018-19. This scholarship will be provided in partnership with Hindustan Zinc Limited, Udaipur.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Rai Publication Scholarship 2019
Sumedha invites applications from poor talented students studying at educational institutions of Rajasthan (Government and Private) for scholarship to pursue higher education.
The scholarship is available for both technical and non technical courses. Once selected, the assistance continues till completion of the course.
Who Can Apply?
1. 75% and above in senior secondary and studying in B.Tech in any Government College (I semester)
2. Family income to be less than two lakh fifty thousand per annum.
3. Students should belong to Udaipur, Rajsamand, Chittor, Bhilwara and Ajmer districts.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Sumedha provided above.
Step 2 : Then click on the Apply Now button at the end of the page.
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully and then click on the Next button
Step 4 : Enter your Email id and Password for Registration
Step 5 : After register your account Login with your Email id and Password
Step 6 : Next Select if you are apply for Fresh or Renewal.
Step 7 : Fill the application form with the required details
Step 8 : After filling the form they have to take a print and submit it to the college where they are studying.
Step 9 : Then the college will verify the student’s details and forward the forms office of Sumedha.
1. Self attested copy of 10th Mark sheet
2. Self attested copy of 12th Mark sheet
3. 5 Photographs
4. Copy of Pension Payment Order (P.P.O) if applicable
5. Income Certificate
6. Death Certificate, if applicable
7. Copy of BPL card, if applicable
8. Copy of cover of Bank Pass book
9. Copy of Ration card
Scholarship Amount :
** Amount of scholarship-Rs.20,000/- per annum.
** The scholarship would be given for four years of the B.Tech programme, provided the student maintains first division marks.
The below mentioned criteria of preference is followed in order to identify and approve scholarships.
** Orphan Students.
** Students with single parent.
** BPL students.
** Percentage Obtained.
Note : In all the categories, girl students are given priority.
01. Applicant have to fill all the details asked in application form. Please be careful while filling up the form.
02. Please keep ready scanned passport size photograph (Size upto 200 kb). Only jpeg or jpg formats are allowed.
03. If some field is mandatory and does not applicable to you, just fill NA.
04. After filling all the information click on “Save” button. After that your preview will be shown there.
05. Now click on “Download” button. PDF format will be downloaded to your system. After generating the pdf of application form, editing is not possible.
06. You can download your application form any time by login to your account.
07. In case of any problem, please contact Sumedha between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM only on working days.
** The last date of applying is 1st September 2018.
** Hard copy should be sent after attestation by the college by 5th September 2018 to reach Sumedha office by 30th September 2018.
** The list of selected students would be uploaded on the website by October 2018.
Contact Us :
5, Keshav Vihar
Gopalpura Byepass Road
Jaipur- 302018, Rajasthan