Organisation : Oil India Limited
Scholarship Name : Oil Awards & Oil Merit Scholarship 2019
Applicable For : Students Passing Class X & Class XII Board Exams In 2019
Applicable Areas : Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Charaideo Districts of Assam & Namsai, Changlang Districts of Arunachal Pradesh & All Over India (Oil Employees’ Children)
Application Deadline : 23.08.2019
Website : http://www.oil-india.com/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Oil Awards & Oil Merit Scholarship
Oil India Limited Invites online applications from students passing class X and class XII board examinations in 2019 for Oil Awards & Oil Merit Scholarship, 2019.
Related : Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/35182.html
Who Can Apply?
1) Non Oil Employees’ Children Category :
Students passing class X & class XII board examinations from Schools / Colleges located in oil operational areas of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Charaideo Districts ( Under Moran Oilfield ) of Assam & Namsai, Changlang Districts of Arunachal Pradesh
2) Oil Employees’ Children Category :
Oil employees’ children passing class X & class XII board examinations from Schools / Colleges across india.
|Sl.No||Scholarship/Exam & Category||Qualifying PC|
|01||OIL Awards,2019||1) a) Students securing above 95% marks in HSLC / AISSE / ICSE / HSSLC / AISSC/ ISC examinations from schools / colleges located in oil operational areas.|
b) Oil employees’ children securing above 95% marks in State / Central Board Exams from anywhere in india.
|02||Oil Merit Scholarship, 2019 (Non Oil Employee Children Category)|
|2A||HSLC (Rural)||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 70 % /General : 75%|
|2B||HSLC (Urban)||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
|2C||AISSE||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80 % /General : 85 %|
|2D||ICSE||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
|2E||HSSLC / AISSCE / ISCE ( ALL STREAMS)||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
|03||Oil Merit Scholarship, 2019 (Oil Employees’ Children Category)|
|3A||CLASS X – State Boards / CBSE / ICSE / Others||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80 % /General : 85%|
|3B||CLASS XII – State Boards / CBSE / ICSE / Others||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
How To Apply?
Students must apply online.
1. Go to the link https://oileservice.oilindia.in/oilaward/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the Captcha Code (as per displayed on the screen) in the space provided.
4. Check the declaration box and submit the proceed button.
5. Fill the application form and submit the button.
Link Opens – 25.09.2019 ( 07.00 hrs)
Link Closes – 23.08.2019 (15.30 hrs )
A) SC / ST / OBC / MOBC candidate’s claim to belong to any of these categories without proper certification will not be entertained. Reserve Category eligible candidates not furnishing caste certificate will be treated as General Caste
B) Students from BPL families should produce attested photocopy of BPL Card (Ration Card will not be accepted ) issued to father or mother by State Govt . Tempered / over written BPL Card, BPL Card in the name of any other member of the family, Certificate issued by any other agency will not be considered.
C) Candidates are requested to open Bank Accounts in case they do not have an existing account before submitting application for OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship, 2019 and furnish bank details along with a CLEAN and CLEAR photocopy of passbook ( 1st page ) / cancelled cheque.
Candidates should be careful in furnishing bank details as scholarship amount will be credited to candidate’s BANK ACCOUNT . OIL will not be responsible for credit of scholarship amount to any other account due to faulty / wrong bank information. Application with parent’s Bank details will not be entertained.
D) Students are requested to furnish email id in the application format
E) Any change in Bank details and Telephone No. should be intimated in writing to PA Department, OIL, Duliajan.
1) Self attested passport size photograph
2) Scan copy of self attested mark sheet
3) Scan copy of pass certificate issued by school /college authority
4) Scan copy of board notification declaring ranks (for state rank holders)
5) Scan copy of caste certificate attested by gazetted officer
6) Scan copy of bank passbook (1st page ) / cancelled cheque
7) Scan copy bpl card issued by govt ( for BPL candidates)
8) Scan copy of certificate from medical authority (for PWD students)
Points To Ponder :
1) Any deviation from the guidelines and non attachment of any document will lead to cancellation of application.
2) Candidates must provide true information regarding parent’s occupation and service details. Attempt to obtain the scholarship through false information will lead to punitive measures.
For Any Clarification Contact
Telephone Number : 03742807282
Email : oms [AT] oilindia.in