Organisation : Karnataka Directorate of Minorities
Scholarship Name : Post-Matric & Merit Cum Means Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 2019-20
Applicable For : Students studying from Class I to X
Applicable State : Karnataka
Last Date : 15.11.2019 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/index_en.asp
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
GOKDOM POS/MCM Scholarship
Applications are invited from Students of Karnataka State for Post-Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 2019-20.
Dear Students, Those Who Have Applied Under National Scholarship Portal (Nsp) For Post Matric Scholarship And Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019-20 Are Directed To Apply Under State Scholarship Portal (SSP) 2019-20 Compulsorily.
1. Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% of marks or equivalent grade in previous year/last exam with pass certificate.
2. Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed
** Rs.2 Lakh for Post Matric Scholarship.
** Rs.2.5 Lakh for Merit Cum Means / Top Class Scholarship.
3. Students pursuing correspondence education and certificate courses or trainings are not eligible.
4. Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
Read the following instructions carefully before filling on-line Application
1. Open Bank Account (Preferably in Nationalized Banks).
2. Go to Bank, Link your Aadhar Number with your bank account number.
3. If you do not have Aadhar Number keep ready your Aadhar EID Number.
4. Students have to apply only online. No other mode of Application is accepted.
** Post Matric Students need not upload their documents
** Supported file types for uploading documents – PDF, JEP, JEPG. Maximum file size is 200KB.
** For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply online for Post-Matric & Merit Cum Means Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 2019-20.
Apply Online : https://scholarships.gov.in
Step 1 : Go to the official Website of National Scholarship Portal and Click on New Registration button
Step 2 : Go through/Read carefully the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal. After reading guidelines click on “Continue” button
Step 3 : A new page requesting to enter the personal data will be displayed. Fill student registration form.
Step 4 : Click on the Check boxes of Aadhar consent, Bank Account and Application form. After entering all required details Click on the Register button.
Step 5 : Student registration ID will be displayed. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and enquiries. Click on “Continue” button, it will take you to the Login Page.
Step 6 : The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively.
Step 7 : After Login Student will get OTP of 5 digits on Registered Mobile Number. Confirm OTP will take you to Change Password Page and Change your password as per instruction in the same page.
Step 8 : Click ‘’Apply’’ button and enter below details
** Registration Details
** Academic Details
** Basic Details
Step 9 : After entering above details click on “Save & Continue” to Switch on to next Page. Applicant is directed to see the next page for “Contact Details & Scheme Details”
** Enter your contact details.
** Based on eligibility criteria of the student, schemes will be displayed.
** Select “POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS” for post matric courses.
** Select “MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS” for Merit Cum Means courses (Including Listed Institutes).
** After selecting the scheme, in the same page an Upload Document section will be displayed – upload your documents therein (MCM / Top Class Students only).
** Upload of documents is not required for post matric scholarship
** Re-check all your entries, uploaded documents, before finally submitting the application, as there will be no provision to amend or alter it thereafter.
Step 10 : Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for further reference and as an Acknowledgement.
Step 1 : Go to the National Scholarship Website and Click on “Login” button and select Renewal 2019-20 in drop down.
Step 2 : Student have to Login using Last year NSP application ID and last year password. After login will take you to Student’s Home Page
Step 3 : Click “Pre-Filled Information” button and Check your last year details. Next Click “Apply for Renewal’’ & enter below Renewal details.
Step 4 : Upload your documents therein (MCM / Top Class Students only). For Post Matric students not required to upload documents.
** Upload of documents is not required for post matric scholarship
** Re-check all your entries, uploaded documents, before finally submitting the application, as there will be no provision to amend or alter it thereafter
Step 5 : Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for further reference and as an Acknowledgement.
Enclose the following documents (Attested by Head of Institutions) to your filled-in application copy
1. Previous year/last exam pass mark sheet.
2. Fee Receipts with Tuition Fee and Admission Fee separately mentioned.
3. Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority / Tahasildar Revenue Department.
4. Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Student (format available on website). In case of community not mentioned in Income Certificate.
5. Proof of bank account in the name of student (1st page Xerox copy of bank passbook).
6. Aadhar Card Xerox copy, if you do not have Aadhar Provide Aadhar EID copy.
7. Passport size Photo
The students are advised to prepare two sets of their application along with the required documents, submit one full set to the Principal of your Institution and another Set to The Taluk Officer for Minorities of your Taluk.
** Students are advised to note their NSP Application ID for registration of Scholarship/ Fee Reimbursement application under SSP (State Scholarship Portal).
Note to the heads of the institutions/ principals :
** To add New Institute under NSP and take User ID and Password fill formats available on website and submit the same to your District Minority Officer or contact Directorate of Minorities V.V Towers Bangalore.
** All the Heads of the Institutions are requested to verify the applications Registered by their students and forward the same through their Institute logins to the next level within the specific timeline.
Last date to Apply Online Fresh & Renewal
1. Post Matric Scholarship Fresh and Renewal 15.11.2019
2. Merit Cum Means / Top Class Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 15.11.2019