Organisation : Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department ePASS
Scholarship Name : 2018-19 Fresh Registrations For Hostel Applications
Applicable For : Students belongs to SC,ST Category
Applicable State : Karnataka
Application Last Date : 16-09-2018 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/Logout.do
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Karnataka ePass Hostel Registration
2018-19 FRESH Registrations (Phase 3) are NOW OPEN for HOSTEL Applications (GENERAL/MODEL Hostels) – All Courses. RG Invitations to 2018-19-Matriculate Boys / Girls’ School Hostels.
Related / Similar Post : Karnataka Fresh Hostel Registration 2019-20
1. Students should be of Scheduled Tribes, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes belonging to Backward Classes.
2. Students’ Parent’s Annual Income Statement should be Rs. 2.50 lakh for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and under-2A, 2B, 3A and 3B- Rs.1.00 lakh.
The student must submit a copy of the online application and the authenticated copies of the uploaded documents by the relevant college principal and submitting to the concerned Taluk Backward Classes Officers by 23.07.2011 .
If the Registrations are not submitted within the prescribed date, such application will be rejected.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to Apply online for Fresh Hostel Registration 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department ePASS website provided above.
Step 2 : Then, scroll the pages down and Click the ‘Hostel Registration’ link under ‘Student Zone’
Step 3 : After that read the instructions carefully and Click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 4 : Please enter the following details to complete your Hostel Registration.
1. Select Student Applying for [Fresh/Renewal]
2. Select Are you a Citizen of INDIA?* [Yes/No]
3. Select SSLC Pass Type – Karnataka State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ Other State Board
4. Enter your SSLC Register(Hall Ticket) No. 
5. Select SSLC Pass year 
6. Enter your Date Of Birth [20-03-2003]
7. Select Other SSLC State
The original copy of the following documents should be uploaded online.
1. The Caste and Income Certificate from the Tahsildar / Sub-Tahsildar (once the receipt of income received is 5 years and the Citizenship Certificate will be permanent) and (Not receiving the income certificate for employment).
2. Transfer Certificate issued by concerned school-colleges
3. Aadhaar Card or EID. Number one,
4. SSLC Scoreboard and previous Class / Courses list.
5. The first page of the bank passbook (details are clearly visible).
6. If the student is disability / blind students, the certificate from the respective authorities.
7. Student’s Photo (Only JPG can be uploaded with max. Of 30 kb.)
8. Residence Certificate Letter from Village Panchayat / Local Institutions.
1. The selection of qualified students will be held by a committee chaired by members of the Legislative Assembly representing the majority of the taluk.
2. The candidate will be selected at the institute, based on the available seats and the basis of the score.
3. The first priority will be given to local students in the district.
4. If the student’s scores are equal, the distance of the student’s own place will be taken into consideration.
5. If students who are entitled to admission to the hostel will not be admitted to the hostel, the qualifications will be considered under the Vidyasiri-Meal & Housing Assistance program available on the basis of availability.
Check Hostel Application Status
To check you hostel application status select ‘Hostel Application Status’ under Student Services in the home page.
Step 1 : Enter your Hostel Application No 
Step 2 : Enter your Date of Birth [20/03/2003]
Step 3 : Click Get Status button.
Students should follow the Instructions who apply online through post-matric-post-graduate stadiums.
** The student should enter the college, taluk, district, university, board / board, admission procedure, course details, admission details and details of the previous class / course.
Note : Students who have not yet published results will be allowed to click on the Complete Result Awaited button only online application
** The student should have at least 5 km distance from the college to which he is admitted.
** The SATS ( Student Achievement Tracking System) is a mandatory admission to the SATS court from the school which has to be mandatory for students who apply for SSLC Post-Class (1st PUC, 1st Diploma, 1st ITI, Courses only)
** Enter the number of students in the Caste and Income Certificate of the student.
** If the Caste and Income Certificate is issued in a single letter, fill in one of the Caste or Income of the Application form.
** If the student is disability and blind students, then yes must be entered.
** More than two of the family members are exempted from fees, Govt. of India, Govt. of Karnataka, Donors Scholarships , and others.
** Students should submit the Aadhaar number in the application form to the student hostel. If the Aadhaar number is not available then the EID number will be issued after the application for Aadhaar card.
** The student should mention the bank account number and IFSC code open in any of the nationalized banks.
** The student should enter the address for the letter and the regular address of the student, the mobile number and e-mail details.
** Contacting documents through e-mail to bcwhosteladmission [AT] gmail.com in technical issues when submitting your application .
Contact Us :
For any queries regarding the application form please contact
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.