|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department
Serive Name : SJE AppStatus Rajasthan Scholarship Application Status
Applicable For : Students who applied for scholarship through SJE
Website : http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=346
SJE AppStatus Rajasthan
Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Rajasthan introducing a new mobile app ‘Appstatus Rajasthan” to track the application status of SJE Scholarship.
Related / Similar Post :
SJE Check Scholarship Application Status
Application Status Rajasthan enables quick and instant status of application. Citizen can check the status of their application anytime, anywhere.
How To Check Status On Mobile?
For checking status of application install following app over your mobile “Google Play Store -> “Appstatus Rajasthan.
Just follow the simple steps to know your application status.
Step-1 : Open the Google Play Store app (or) you can also go to www.play.google.com
Step-2 : Type ‘AppStatus Rajasthan’ in the search box.
Step-3 : Then select the app ‘AppStatus Rajasthan’.
Step-4 : Click on the ‘install’ button.
Step-5 : After installation, go to the ‘Application Status’ tab.
Step-6 : Select the “Social Justice & Empowerment Department” from the drop down list.
Step-7 : Then select the service/facility named as ‘Scholarship Application Status’.
Step-8 : Select the academic year and
Step-9 : Enter your Application Number in the space provided and then click on the ‘Submit’ button to retrieve the status.
Step-10 : You will get the status in the following format.
Different types of status show different meaning.:
1. Profile created:- Student has created his / her profile but not submit the form.
2. Pending at institute: Student has submit his form. Now his / her form is at institute level.
3. Pending at Verifier/DEO: Form is forwarded by institute/ school and now pending at first level of district office.
4. Pending at DLO: Form is forwarded by Verifier and now it is pending at second level for verify at district office.
5. Approved by DLO: Form is approved by district office.
6. Payment santioned by DLO:After approved form the form’s payment process first step has been done.
7. Bill Generated by DLO:- Second process of payment process has been done.
8. Scholarship Disbursed:- Scholarship amount of student has been send to student’s account which is provided by student through bhamashah.
9. Student profile update: Student has update profile but it will not reflect in his/her form until form is in objection and student submit the form again.
10. Objection by Institute/school: Some objection is raised by Institute/School. Student can check objection in their login.
11. Objection by Verifier/DEO/DLO/DSEO: Some objection is raised by Verifier/DEO/DLO/DSEO. Student can check objection in their login.
12. Objection clarified by student:- After this status it shows that objection is remove by student and now his/her form is at Institute/ School level.
13. Rejected by Institute: After this status student can not apply again and his/her application is permanent reject.
14. Reject by DLO: After this status student can not apply again and his/her application is permanent reject.