Organisation : K. C. Mahindra Education Trust KCMET
Scholarship Name : K.C Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad 2018
Scholarship Deadline : 31-03-2018
Website : http://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
KCMET Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
Since its inception, the trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid 1950s while others were founded more recently, a proof of its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
Related : KCMET 2017 Scholarships For Post-Graduate Studies Abroad : www.scholarships.net.in/12728.html
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:
1) A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
2) A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
1) Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
2) Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2018, but not later than February 2019.
1) The application process for the 2018 scholarship program will begin at the end of January 2018
2) The last date to apply for the scholarship will be 31.03.2018
3) Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences and are not eligible for this scholarship.
For queries on the K. C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad
please contact Mr. Kieran Rodrigues on rodrigues.kieran AT mahindra.com or call on (022) 2289 5526
Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
This scholarship was initiated in 1983. This scholarship has been ongoing in 33 educational institutions across the country with an objective to enthuse and reward excellence in academics. This scholarship is awarded to students obtaining the highest aggregate marks, based on the year end examination.
Further, a student who receives the Mahindra Search for Talent scholarship more than once, is awarded the ‘Honour scholarship’ which includes a cash prize of Rs. 5000/- and a citation from the Trust.
K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to deserving students in the age group of 16 to 18 years. These students are given an opportunity to study at the United World Colleges. This scholarship aims to ensure that students benefit through the experience of international education, shared learning and community service which the Mahindra United World College is offering.
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust was founded by the late Mr. K. C. Mahindra in the year 1953, with an objective of promoting literacy and higher learning in the country. It is registered as a public Charitable Trust under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950.
Over the years, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust has undertaken a number of education initiatives, which make a difference in the lives of deserving and needy students. The trust has provided more than Rs. 440.34 million (8.81 million $) in the form of grants, scholarships and loans. These funds are derived from the trusts investment portfolio, the main donor of which is the Mahindra group of companies.
K. C. MAHINDRA EDUCATION TRUST
Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai 400 001.
Tel.: (022) 2289 5526 / 2289 5500
Email ID : rodrigues.kieran AT mahindra.com