Organisation : Bakliwal Tutorials IIT
Scholarship Name : Bakliwal Tutorials Scholarships
Website : http://bakliwaltutorialsiit.com/pages/homepage/scholarships.php
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Bakliwal Tutorials Scholarships
Bakliwal Tutorials IIT provides the following Scholarships to the students
Related : Kota Classes KSAT Scholarship-Cum-Admission Test : www.scholarships.net.in/20721.html
Comprehensive Course Scholarships
Scholarships awarded to students enrolling for the Comprehensive course:
1) Scholarship of Rs 1.2 Lakh; 75,000; 50,000 for students who have qualified in Indian team; who have qualified the second round; who, have qualified the first round respectively of any of the Government approved Olympiads (Math, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, Infomatics or Junior Science Olympiad).
2) Scholarship of Rs 20,000/- for top 50 AIR (All India/International Ranks), scholarship of Rs 10,000/- for 51-100 AIR in level 2 of NSO (National Science Olympiad) or IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad) or NCO (national cyber olympiad) conducted by SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation).
3) Scholarship of Rs 40,000/- for NTSE qualifiedstudents.
4) Scholarship of Rs 30,000/- for NTSE 1st round cleared students.
5) Scholarship of Rs 30,000/- for NTSE 1st round cleared students in MTS exam/NSTSE(National Level Science Talent Search Examination) organized by Uni?ed Council, India.
6) Scholarship of Rs 10,000/- for district rank holders in MTS exam.
7) Scholarship of Rs 40,000/- will be awarded to the top 20, Rs 20,000/- from 21 to 50 students and Rs 10,000/- from 51 to 100 based on the performance in our first six BTests (aggregate)
8 ) Scholarship of Rs 20,000/- will be given to students who would qualify for Wizzards Batch.
Foundation Course Scholarships
Scholarships awarded to students enrolling for the foundation course:
1) Scholarship of Rs 15,000/- for students who have qualifiedeven the first round of any of these Government approved Olympiads ( Math, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, Infomatics).
2) Scholarship of Rs 10,000/- for Junior Science Olympiad, NTSE first round qualified, MTSE state rank holder students.
3) Scholarship of Rs 10,000/- for top 50 AIR & 5,000/- for 51 to 100 AIR (All India Ranks) in level 2 of NSO (National Science Olympiad) or IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad) or NCO (national cyber olympiad) conducted by SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation).
4) Scholarship of Rs 5,000/- for top 50 AIR(All India Ranks) in NSTSE organized by unified council.
5) Scholarship of Rs 5,000/- for students who have got state rank in MTSE exam.
6) Scholarship of Rs 3,000/- to students who perform exceptionally well in our entrance program .
Note: No student can avail more than one scholarship.
Merit Awards To BT Students
We take pride in the success of all our students. But top rank holders in JEE Advanced and students clearing 2nd round of Olympiads deserve special recognition.
As a token of appreciation, they will be awarded a cash prize as under:
** AIR 1 : Rs 10,00,000/-
** AIR 2-10 : Rs 5,00,000/-
** AIR 11-100 : Rs 1,00,000/-
** AIR 101-500 : Rs 20,000/-
** AIR 501-1000 : Rs 10,000/-
** Students who cleared second round of Olympiads (P, C or M) Rs 20,000/-
* These awards are applicable to JEE Advanced general category and the award shall be given at our felicitation function.
About Bakliwal Tutorials :
Mr Vaibhav Bakliwal did his B.Tech in mechanical engineering from IIT Bombay after which he worked with Tata Motors for an year. But his penchant for teaching made him create, Bakliwal Tutorials (BT) in April 2005.
BT began with the aim to help students preparing for IIT-JEE, realize their dreams; and to make sure that the preparation process itself becomes a fun filled and growth-involving experience.