Organisation : EDKUL
Scholarship Name : EDKUL Scholastic Ability Test 2018
Applicable For : Students of Classes 3rd to 9th
Application Deadline : 17th November, 2017
Exam Date : 18th November, 2017
Website : http://edkul.in/
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/18574-Karnal.jpg
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
EDKUL SAT :
EDKUL Scholastic Ability Test – 2018 for classes 3rd to 9th.
Related : IES Master MTRE 2017 Master Talent Reward & Scholarship Exam : www.scholarships.net.in/18551.html
Last date for Submission of Admit Card : 17th November, 2017 (Friday).
Test date : 18th November, 2017 (Saturday).
Result date : 24th November, 2017 (Sunday).
Sample Paper for Class 4th :
Section – A (Reasoning)
1. Find the odd-one-out.
(a) Shoulder (b) Foot (c) Elbow (d) Arm
Direction for Question 2 & 3. Find out the odd number
2. (a) 6 (b) 7 (c) 8 (d) 9
3. (a) 121 (b) 27 (c) 1 (d) 16
4. A, C, E, G ,I, …?….
(a) J (b) K (c) L (d) M
5. Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and tick one that comes first.
(a) Nature (b) Native (c) Narrative (d) Narcotic
6. 2, 5, 8, 11, …?…
(a) 14 (b) 12 (c) 11 (d) 10
7. 2, 4, 8, 16, …?….
(a) 15 (b) 32 (c) 18 (d) 19
8. If + means ? , – means ? ,÷ means + and ? means -, then the value of 36 ? 12 + 4 ? 6 + 2 – 3 when
(a) 2 (b) 18 (c) 42 (d) 16 1/2
9. A is mother of B but B is not son of A. Then how is B related to A?
(a) Brother (b) Daughter (c) Son (d) Daughter in law
10. The word pair given in the question has a certain relationship. Select from answer choices a word pair having the same relationship.
(a) Powder : Make up (b) Water : Drink (c) Umbrella : Rain (d) Floor : Carpet
Section – B (Mathematics) :
11. Look at the following: Find the weight of
(a) 80 kg (b) 85 kg (c) 90 kg (d) 95 kg
12. A is less than B, B is less than C, C is less than D, D is greater than E, E is equal to A. Then choose the correct option
(a) C is smallest among A, B, C, D and E (b) C is less than A
(c) D is greater among A, B, C, D and E (d) All of these
13. The following bar graph shows the height of 6 girls in a class. In a sporting event only those girls can participate who have height of 138 cm. Find how much height the shortest girl given in the graph needs to increase his height to participate in the competition?
(a) 20 cm (b) 18 cm (c) 16 cm (d) 14 cm
14. There are eighty six thousand four hundred seconds in a day. How else could this number be written?
(a) 80,064 (b) 80,640 (c) 86,400 (d) 86,404
15. How many vertices does this pyramid have?
(a) 4 (b) 5 (c) 6 (d) 8
16. Which set of numbers is in order from greatest to least?
(a) 147, 163, 234, 275 (b) 275, 234, 163, 147 (c) 275, 163, 234, 147 (d) 163, 275, 234, 147
17. Danny and Julie have new sticker books. Danny will put 4 stickers in his book every day and Julie will put 6 stickers in her book every day.How many stickers will Danny have when Julie has 30 in her book ?
(a) 20 (b) 24 (c) 28 (d) 30
18. A number has 42 ones, 9 hundreds and 17 tens. What is the number ?
(a) 3,840 (b) 1,112 (c) 91,742 (d) 31,524
19. The perimeter of the given figure is ______
(a) 20 cm (b) 22 cm (c) 18 cm (d) 24 cm
20. What number should go in the blank to make the given number sentence true? 1000 = 4 × ___ × 5
(a) 40 (b) 50 (c) 25 (d) 100
22. Which of the following is equivalent to 360 minutes?
(a) 1 hour (b) 3 hours (c) 4 hours (d) 6 hours
23. One day has 24 hours. How many minutes are there in 50 days?
(a) 72000 (b) 74400 (c) 87600 (d) 87720
24. Sneha had 56 pencils. She gave some pencils to Kanika and had 20 pencils left with her. What was the total number of pencils Sneha gave to Kanika ?
(a) 23 (b) 36 (c) 39 (d) 79
25. Misha bought 14 passes of cricket match. Each pass could be used by 3 people. What was the total number of people that could use the passes ?
(a) 42 (b) 828 (c) 108 (d) 211
Section – C (Science) :
26. Which of these is an omnivore?
(a) A cat that eats mice. (b) A cow that eats grass. (c) A frog that eats insects. (d) An opossum that eats fruit and fish
27. Which of the following animal’s youngone is similar to the adults in their external structure?
(a) Mosquito (b) Butterfly (c) Frog (d) Cockroach
28. Green plants like spinach are rich in the mineral iron. How do these plants become rich in iron?
(a) They absorb iron from the Sun’s rays.
(b) They prepare iron during photosynthesis.
(c) The roots of these plants absorb iron from the soil.
(d) They absorb iron through the stomata in their leaves.
29. Which of the following diseases is spread by the mosquito?
(a) Cholera (b) Malaria (c) Tinea (d) AIDS
30. Which two of the gases given below make up more than 95% of air?
(a) Oxygen and carbon dioxide (b) Oxygen and nitrogen (c) Nitrogen and carbon dioxide (d) Nitrogen and inert gases