Organisation : Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd/ Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes WPT&BC
Scholarship Name : Post Matric Scholarship To ST/OBC/MOBC Students 2017-18
Applicable For : Students of Assam Pursuing Post-Matric Courses During 2017-18
Applicable State : Assam
Website : http://amtron.in/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Amtron Post Matric Scholarship
Fresh Application Form for Post-Matric Scholarship to the students of ST and OBC/MOBC Students of Assam Pursuing Post-Matric Courses During 2017-18
State to which the applicant belongs ____________
Applicant must affix a passport size photograph with his/her signature thereon
Fresh Application Form
For Post-Matric Scholarship to the students of Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Classes, More Other Backward Classes Students of Assam Pursuing Post-Matric Courses During : 2017-18
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/18338-Form.pdf
Late, Incomplete or Defective Application will be immediately rejected. You can download the Application form from the official website or above mentioned PDF.
1. Full Name in English
2. Full Name in Recognised Official Language
4. Address 1 : House Number / Colony
5. Address 2 : Village / Ward
6. Address 3 : Gram Panchayat / Town
7.Address 4 : District
8. Address 5 : State
9. Pin Code
10. Day Scholar / Hosteller
11. Bank Name
12. Account Number…
13. IFS CODE of Branch
14. Aadhaar Number
15. Contact No of the Student! Guardian:
16. Academic Year
17. Institute – Full Name in English
18. Community Sub-caste Religion
19. Class Roll No.
20. Course of study undertaken
21. Result of the last university/Board/Annual Examination
(a) Name of the Examination Passed
(b) Name of the Institution from which appeared and passed
(c) Year of Passing Division or Class obtain
(d) Total marks obtained Percentage of marks obtained
22. (a) Name of Father Shri/Late
(b) Name of Mother SmtJLate
(c) Name of Guardian if both parents are not alive
(d) Name of Husband (if married)
(f) Whether employed in Government or Private service
The list of the schemes is given below :
1. Educational Developmental Programmes/ Post- Metric Scholarship
2. Pre- Matric Scholarship
3. Coaching and Allied Scheme forST(P)
4. Book bank for Medical, Engineering and Agriculture etc.
5. Construction of Boys and Girls Hostel
6. Vocational Training Center
7. Upgradation of merit for ST(P) Students
8. Stipend for craftsmen training
About AMTRON :
AMTRON has always been ahead on the Technology Curve since the very inception in 1984. We take pride in being amongst the first focused software services companies in North Eastern India, also being amongst the first to launch software products way back in 1989.
Besides, with over 24 years of experience in delivering solutions in Telecom and the IT-domain, AMTRON happens to be the pioneers in finding IT-enabled solutions of the future.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am Bikash Choudhury belonging to SC. Can I apply for this scholarship?
The above said Post-Matric Scholarship is applicable to the students of ST and OBC/MOBC of Assam pursuing post-matric courses during 2017-18
2. When is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
There is no mention of the last date to submit the scholarship application on the official website.
3. What are the other documents to be given with the application?
You can find the required documents from the application form itself.
Essential Points :
1. Caste Certificate
2. Income Certificate.
3. Gape Period Certificate.
5. Hostel Certificate.
6. SBI Bank Account Number or Nationalized bank Account Number.
4. Where do we have to submit the form?
Application should be submitted to the,
(a) SDWO for OBC students
(b) Project Director, I.T.D.P. for ST students where the Institution located (with in the state of Assam) through the Head of the Institution.
(c) The Director of W.P.T & B.C for the students studying out side the state.