Organisation : Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd/ Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes WPT&BC
Scholarship Name : Renewal Form For Post Matric Scholarship For OBC/MOBC 2017-18
Applicable For : OBC/MOBC Students those who are studing outside the state of Assam
Applicable State : Assam
Website : http://amtron.in/
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/18330-Form.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal :
Renewal Form for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/MOBC(for those who are studing outside the state of Assam)
Related : Amtron 2017-18 Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST & OBC Students Assam : www.scholarships.net.in/18325.html
Application Format :
Applicaton Form For Post Matric Scholarshp For OBC/MOBC (for those who are studing outside the state of Assam)
(Renewal For The Year ………………..)
1. Name of Applicant (Full Name in English) :
2. Gender : Male / Female
3. Cast : (Furnish Caste Certificate)
4. Permanent Address with PIN Code :
5. Present Address with PIN Code :
6. Bank Name :
i) Account No. …………………………………………
ii) IFS Code : ………………………..
7. Aadhaar Number :
8. Name of Institution with full address :
9. Name of Course :
10. Academic Year :
11. Scholarship received during previous Year/Sem :
ii) 1st yr/2nd yr/1st sem/3rd sem/5th sem (tick which is applicable)
12. Scholarship applied for the current Year / Sem : 2nd Yr/3rd Yr /3rd Sem /5th Sem/7th Sem (tick which is applicable)
13. Whether promoted to next higher class or detained in the same class in previous year. (furnish Marksheet of last Exam) :
14. Whether Day Scholar or Hosteller (If Hosteller furnish certificate):
15. Whether recommended for scholarship …………………………
Signature of the applicant
Signature of Head of the Institution
WPT&BC Overview :
The Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes (WPT&BC) is the nodal department for formulation and implementation of policies and programmes for welfare and development of the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Other backward Classes in the State.
The department is vested with the responsibilities of implementing the provisions of the Assam SC/ST Reservation Act, 1978 and rules framed thereunder.
The department is also responsible for implementation of Tribal Sub Plan and Scheduled Castes Sub Plan Components of the State Annual Plan, Central Government and State Government funded programmes for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC in the State.
Activities and programmes:
The WPT & BC Department is the nodal Department for implementation of schemes for welfare of the SC/SC/OBC people in the State. The schemes are implemented through the Directorates of WPT & BC, Directorate of Welfare for SC, the Corporation and the ATDA.
The list of the schemes is given below :-
1. Educational Developmental Programmes/ Post- Metric Scholarship
2. Pre- Matric Scholarship
3. Coaching and Allied Scheme forST(P)
4. Book bank for Medical, Engineering and Agriculture etc.
5. Construction of Boys and Girls Hostel
6. Vocational Training Center
7. Upgradation of merit for ST(P) Students
8. Stipend for craftsmen training
About AMTRON :
AMTRON has always been ahead on the Technology Curve since the very inception in 1984. We take pride in being amongst the first focused software services companies in North Eastern India, also being amongst the first to launch software products way back in 1989.
Besides, with over 24 years of experience in delivering solutions in Telecom and the IT-domain, AMTRON happens to be the pioneers in finding IT-enabled solutions of the future.