Organisation : Karnataka Directorate of Minorities
Scholarship Name : Incentive For SSLC & 2nd PUC Students 2017
Applicable For : SSLC & 2nd PUC Students
Applicable State : Karnataka
Application Deadline : 30/9/2017
Website : https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/17574-Notification.pdf
Apply Online : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbiAc83WFkrtDVk5zOva5ARPlj2o6W3srhO0zoNOBxyXVX0A/viewform
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Incentive For SSLC & PUC :
Directorate of Minorities is providing incentive to top 250 SSLC & TOP 250 PUC students belonging to minority community of Rs.10000 & Rs.20000/- respectively in examinations conducted by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Department of Pre-University Education,Government of Karnataka Respectively during the academic year 2016- 2017. Students who are eligible are invited to apply for the scheme before 30/9/2017.
Update : GOKDOM Incentive to SSLC & 2nd PUC Toppers 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/24849.html
As per Government of Karnataka Order No. MWD 141 MDS 2016 Dated 04/10/2016. Top 250 students each in SSLC & 2nd PUC who have scored highest marks will get incentive of Rs. 10,000/- & Rs. 20,000/- respectively.
Eligibility Criteria :
1)Student should belong to Minority Community(Muslim,christian,Buddhist,Sikh,Jain & Parsi .
2)Student should have passed SSLC with 95% & above Score or 2nd PUC with 90% & above score in examination conducted by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Department of Pre-University Education,Government of Karnataka respectively during the academic year 2016-2017.
3)Student should be a domicile of state of Karnataka.4)No other modes of applications will be entertained, Student must Submit only through online at https://gokdom.kar.nic.in to avail the benefit before 30/9/17.
4)Top 250 SSLC & TOP 250 PUC students belonging to minority community will get one time incentive of Rs.10000 & Rs.20000/- respectively. *
Note:- Students need not to submit any documents to Directorate of Minorities after submitting online application form.
Know About Incentive to Journalism and Mass Communication Students
As per the Government of Karnataka order No: NWD 196 MDS 2017, (P-2), dated: 05/08/2017, incentive will be provided to candidates belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain & Parsi) who are pursuing Journalism and Mass Communication related Training/ Certification Courses (Both Printed & Electronic Media) to avail monthly incentive.
For 3 Month Course Rs. 30,000/-, for 6 Months Course Rs. 60,000/- and 12 Month Course Rs. 1,20,000/- of incentive will be provided.
1. Student should be a domicile of state of Karnataka)
2. Students annual family Income should be less than Rs.6 Lakhs.
3. Student age should be of Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
4. Students should be a Graduate.
5. Student should be pursuing Journalism & Mass Communication Related Training/ Certification Course in Government/ Aided/ Prestigious private institutions.
6. Students pursuing Journalism & Mass Communication UG/PG Courses will be eligible to this Incentive during the internship period or during their training/certification period after successful completion of UG/PG Course. However during UG/PG Course students are eligible for Post Matric Scholarship.
7. Students should maintain monthly attendance of 80% & candidates should submit Monthly Attendance & Monthly Progress Report issued by the Institute.
8. Candidate can utilizes this scheme benefit only one time.