Organisation : Karnataka Principal Accountant General (A & E)
Scholarship Name : Sneh Lata Narang Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Applicable For : Wards of Officers/Staff of Group ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ categories of IA & AD
Applicable State : Karnataka
Application Deadline : 15.09.2017
Website : http://agkar.cag.gov.in/
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16965-Notifcation.pdf
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sneh Lata Narang Scholarship :
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the wards of Officers/Staff of Group ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ categories of IA & AD for award of Sneh Lata Narang Scholarship Scheme for Professional Development for the year 2017-18. .
Related : National Scholarship Portal Karnataka State Schemes Registration & Application : www.scholarships.net.in/16859.html
All officers and staff of AG (G&SSA), PDA (Central), AG (E&RSA) AG (A&E), PDCA&MAB and Pr. Director of Audit, South Western Railway, Hubli having eligible wards are therefore requested to submit applications for award of scholarship by obtaining the application form either from the Welfare Section (Audit), (New Building, ‘A Block, III Floor) or from website agkar.cag.gov.in
The award of scholarship is subject to the terms and conditions detailed in Annexure to this notification. Applications completed in all respects along with attested copies and original for verification should be submitted to Welfare Secretariat on or before 15.09.2017. Applications found incomplete and applications received after due date will not be considered or recommended for Sanction of Scholarship.
Terms & Conditions :
1. An employee must have completed one year of continuous service on or before 1st April of the year in which the Scholarship is applied for,
2. Scholarship shall not be awarded to more than one eligible ward of any employee. In case both the parents are employed in the Department, only one ward of such parents is eligible.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded on yearly basis to be disbursed in two instalments. Wards studying in regular classes will be eligible for the scholarship. Wards studying privately or through correspondence courses will not be eligible.
5. The scholarship shall be available only for studies in Institutions recognised/approved/aided by Central/State Governments.
6. Only those wards securing not less that 70% in Engineering Subjects like B.Tech/B.E. and not less that 75% marks in other subjects of Science Stream and 60% marks in Arts and Commerce Stream in the aggregate will be eligible for consideration for the scheme,
7. If an employee retires/dies on a date subsequent to the sanction of the Scholarship during the academic year, the scholarship amount shall continue to be paid subject to other conditions,
8. The Scholarship shall be deemed to be terminated on the removal, dismissal and compulsory retirement of the concerned employee.
9. The Scholarship shall be deemed to be terminated if the ward is detained in the same class, discontinues studies, is rusticated/suspended from the Institution/University,
Amount of Scholarship :
For the year 2017-18, the amount of scholarship is Rs.14,000/- per recipient subject to a maximum of three scholarships. The scholarship will be disbursed in advance in two instalments in the form of a multicity cheque in favour of parent/guardian.
Courses For Which Scholarshipshall Be Available :
The Scholarship shall be available for any Post-Graduate (and beyond) studies specializing in Accounts, Finance, Human Resources, Management and related areas.