Organization : Spandana Foundation
Scholarship Name : Pratibha Spandana Merit Scholarship SMS
Website : http://www.spandana.org/pratibha-scholarship.html
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Spandana Foundation Pratibha SMS Scholarship
Helping the talented students in need reach their full potential by granting them the opportunities that are extremely vital.
Spandana supports number of meritorious but poor students under Pratibha project around the year in different ways. Spandana Merit Scholarship (SMS) is intended to issue scholarships to junior college and professional college students. Use the following application form to apply for SMS.
Spandana Merit Scholarships (SMS) issued so far:
Please make a note that all the students will get help until they complete their graduation once selected, however only one page will be maintained for all the years.
** Family income of less than Rs. 35,000 (Rs. 32,000 in rural areas)
** Preference will be given to the students who took competitive exams like EAMCET based on the rank.
** Students coming from government or government aided colleges are only eligible for Scholarships under graduate courses like (Bcom, Bsc, and BA etc).
** Private college students will be considered for engineering, medicine, Polytechnic and other professions degrees, only if the individual got the admission under government quota.
** Students who are not eligible for any other scholarships/financial aid.
Pratibha Scholorship Guidelines
1. Spandana Foundation covers scholarships for undergraduate professional college level courses (Engineering, Medicine, Polytechnics, Bcom, Bsc etc).Preference will be given for professional courses.
2. Primary, middle and High School students will not be considered as individual Cases. They will be covered under the Annual Pratibha Projects.
3. Students have two to four weeks to send in their applications along with their academic scores and documents on their financial status.
4. Preference will be given to students who need assistance on college fee and books.
5. Once the sponsorship application is approved by Spandana Foundation, money will be paid to college.
6. Sending a request to Spandana Foundation for scholorship/grant does not automatically qualify the student to get the scholorship/grant. Spandana Foundation evaluates each and every application and give the decision within 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the application/request at our end.
7. Students will not apply or accept financial aid from other sources after he/she has been accepted for financial assistance by Spandana Foundation. In the event the candidate qualifies/secures financial assistance from a source other than Spandana Foundation, he/she will immediately notify Spandana Foundation, so financial assistance can be diverted to another eligible student.
8. Spandana Foundation have all rights to approve/reject any application with out binding to any of the points mentioned above.