Organisation : Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education
Scholarship Name : NTSE 2017-18 National Talent Search Exam
Applicable For : Students Studying in Class X
Applicable State : Jammu & Kashmir
Application Deadline : 20th September, 2017
Exam Date : 5th November, 2017
Website : http://www.jkbose.co.in/scholarships.php
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16847-Form.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
NTSE Exam :
It is notified for information of all the concerned that JKBOSE is going to conduct State Level First Stage National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2017-18 for class 10th students on 5th November, 2017 (Sunday).
Related : JK Bose NTSE 2016-17 National Talent Search Exam Jammu & Kashmir : www.scholarships.net.in/9834.html
The students of class 10th studying in Govt./ Private schools/ Kendriya Vidyalayas/ Navodaya Vidyalayas or any other type of school recognized/ affiliated with JKBOSE or CBSE, who have secured minimum of 60% marks (General category), 55% marks (SC/ST/ Physically Disabled) in class 9th and due for appearing in the ensuing annual Examination class 10th (2017- October) Kashmir Division / Winter Zone areas of Jammu Division and (2018-March) in summer zone areas of Jammu Division are eligible to appear in the said Examination.
The examination shall be conducted throughout the country to select the students for second stage NTS Examination as per the guidelines of NCERT.
As per National Reservation Norms 15% reservation for SC, 75% for ST and 4% for physically challenged students. If the above mentioned category certificate is not attached with application form, the candidate shall be considered under General category.
Admission Forms :
Admission Forms along with the scheme of examination can be downloaded from JKBOSE’s website or can be obtained from JK Board’s District Sub offices/ branch offices and CDR wings Rehari colony Jammu/Bemina Bye pass Srinagar, xerox copy of Application Form/ Admit form is also acceptable
The application for us duly attested by the Head of the institution and accompanied by the the requisite certificates ( Qualification certificate, reserved category certificate issued by competent authority, if any) and Bank Draft favoring Liaison Officer NTSE, A/C No. CD-2 of Rs.100/= Payable at RCC Srinagar, should be submitted by or before 20th September, 2017 at JKBOSE’s concerned CDR wings Jammu/ Srinagar or Sub/ Branch offices.
Coding Plan :
Read Instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form
1. Use only Blue or Black Ball Point Pen. WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Do not mark outside the boxes.
2. Leave one box blank between two words. Limit your name and /or address within the space provided for it. Please see example as given below.
3. Cross (x) only one of the appropriate boxes in item nos. 4,5,6,7,10,11 and 21.
4. Please write code number in item nos. 12,13,14,15 and 16 as given overleaf.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate and The Principal of the School of deposit the filled in form with the State concerned Officer before the last date. No request for condoning delay in submission will be entertained whether it is due to the fault of the Candidate or the Headmaster/Principal of his/her institution.
6. Incomplete or defective applications are liable to be rejected.
7. Submit XEROX Copy of Application Form along with Original Form.