National Scholarship Portal Tripura State Schemes Registration & Application : scholarships.gov.in
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : National Scholarship Portal
Scholarship Name : Register & Apply to Scholarship Schemes of Tripura
Applicable For : Students From Tripura State
Applicable State : Tripura
Website : https://scholarships.gov.in/
Tripura State National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal welcomes Students from Tripura State
Related / Similar Scholarship :
NSP Tripura Post Matric ST Scholarship 2019-20
National Scholarship Portal welcomes you to register and apply to scholarship schemes of Tripura State.
How to Apply?
You can do so this in 3 simple steps:
Step 1 :
Register yourself on National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in/ by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link as shown in screen below.
Once registered, system will generate a unique Application id in the format TR201718XXXXXXXXX. This Application id and password will also be sent to your registered mobile number as text message.
Step 2 :
Use the Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal. Upon successful login, change the password and save it for future use.
Step 3 :
In the dashboard, apply for Scholarship Scheme by clicking on ‘Application form’ link or ‘Apply’ button as shown in the screen below.
Important Note :
The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively. You are advised to mandatorily change your password at the time of first login for security purposes.
A. Fresh Students :
Students applying for scholarship for the first time need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in “Student Registration Form.”
Before initiating registration process, students are advised to keep their Educational and other documents such as Aadhar number, Enrollment number, Bank passbook etc. in hand.
To help students, brief description of registration form fields is provided below :
1. State of Domicile – Domicile state means the state in which students have their permanent address.
2. Scholarship Category – Scholarship schemes are divided in four major categories. These categories are detailed below
2.1 Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
2.2 Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above which includes Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical etc.
2.3 Top Class Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying in Top Level colleges across India such as IITs and IIMs.
2.4 Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students doing Technical and Professional courses at graduation and post-graduation level.
3. Name of Student – Provide name as printed in educational certificates preferable class 10th certificate for students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme.
4. Date of Birth (DOB) – Provide date of birth as per their educational certificates.
5. Mobile Number – Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and authentications related to portal will be sent on this mobile number.
6. Email Id – Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and authentications related to portal activities will be sent on their email Id.
7. Identification Details – Select and provide the information in this field very wisely.
I have forgotten my last year reference number. How can I get it again?
Information available from the Official Website :
The “Forgot Application Id” option may be used and this problem can be overcome by using Search by Bank Account Number and Search by Mobile Number.