Organization : Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
Scholarship Name : Scholarship/ Financial Aid 2017-18
Application Deadline : 30th Sept 2017
Website : http://www.zidniilma.com/Scholarships.php
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Scholarship/ Financial Aid :
Applications are invited for Financial Aid for year 2017-18.
Update : Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship/ Financial Aid 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/26804.html
1. Only bright students from financially weaker families need to apply.
2. Student must have secured admission in Std. XI or XII Science stream.
3. For students applying for Std. XI – Min. 255/300 marks required in Maths, Science and English subjects in Std. 10th.
4. Fill the form with utmost care and to the best of your knowledge.
5. Take a printout of the completely filled form, sign it and send it with all necessary documents.
6. Find the list of documents to attach at the end of submitting the application form.
7. If you have any problem in filling the application form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. last date for submitting online application is 30th sept 2017
9. last date for sending completed application via post/ Courier is 30th sept 2017
Please send the following details along with your form:
1. The signature of the father / guardian in the form should be original.
2. Apply a photo of the passport size on the application form.
3. Introduce Bonafide Certificates from the concerned institution (school / college).
4. Inquire the standard 10 mark sheet.
5. Students of second year and above will present the last two semesters’ marksheets.
6. Students who have already received assistance from our organization, who have passed the exams of that year, submit their certified copy of their results.
7. Introduce the copy of the lightbulb from your residential home in the last two years.
1. All the above details are required to receive financial aid.
2. Incomplete information or requests with false information will be rejected.
3. Do not change your mobile number and EMAIL address until you complete your course. Keep checking your SMS and EMAIL regularly. All correspondence from the organization will be done on your SMS / EMAIL only.
4. The full authority to decide on assistance will be held by the organization.
5. The filled in application form will be accepted only till 30/09/2017.
6. For any type of inquiry, please email EMAIL at email@example.com.
7. The list of selected students will be placed on the organization’s website (www.zidniilma.com) after 10/10/2017.
8. Details of the date and place details of the check distribution ceremony will be made to the selected students.
9. Only selected students in the ceremony will be present. The student / student absenteeee will not be listened to for any reason, as well as their assistance cancellation will be done – whose special note seek.
About Zidni Ilma Trust :
Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust is a voluntary educational NGO, dedicated solely to work for the betterment of the economically weak families giving top priority to education in its objectives. Since its inception, ZICT is on the march with absolute dedication to bring about a social and educational change in the present conditions of the economically weak by awarding scholarship to the needy students in pursuit of their higher professional education.