Organization : World Bunts Foundation Trust, Mangalore
Scholarship Name : Kothwal Scholarship 2017-18
Application Deadline : 30.09.2017
Website : http://www.worldbunts.org/events–activities.html
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Kothwal Scholarship :
World Bunts Foundation Trust , Mangalore is pleased to invite application for
Update : World Bunts Foundation Trust Kothwal Scholarship 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/26899.html
1) Late Kothwalguthu Mechu Shedthy Memorial Endowment Fund : sponsered by Dr.S.S.Kaup
“The Kothwal Scholarship” of Rs.25000/= Per year for either three years or four years of baccalaureate degree program to a student from a needy single female parent family.
The applicant should satisfy the following requirements to qualify for the award :
** Should either be a son or daughter of a single female parent who bears the financial Burden to educate the child.
** Comes from an indigent family and cannot afford the cost of college education.
** Should show intense desire to enhance his/her knowledge by furthering college education.
** He /She maintains “B” or ‘second class’ achievement level.
** In addition, if an applicant proven to be good in any extracurricular activity like music, sport or voluntary community service he/she will earn a bonus point toward his/her qualification over other applicants.
** Will be awarded a scholarship of Rs.25,000/= per year for three years or four years.
** It is incumbent on the recipient to maintain the intellectual excellence at the same rate as when he/she started in order to receive the scholarship for the following years.
2) Late Kothwalguthu Nadumane Rathna Shedthy Memorial Charitable Fund : sponsered by Dr.S.S.Kaup
“Kothwal Helping Hand” grant of Rs.10,000/= per year for two years to a needy single female parent family with high school or precollege going children, and one who has shown willingness to work hard and/ or has a plan to improve her family economic condition.
The applicant should satisfy the following requirements to qualify for the award
1. Should be a single female parent with one or more children, pursuing high school or precollege education, and who has proven financial difficulties to provide education and/or has a business plan to improve the financial difficulties of the family.
2. Explaining how the funds would be used.
3. Will be awarded the “Kothwal Helping Hand grant” of Rs.10,000 for two years. At the enoffirst year, recipient should submit an account of previous years’ activities in order to qualify for second year.
For both scholarships:
1) Applicant should send requests in one page letter to World Bunts Foundation Trust. The letter should contain all the details/ Informations/commitments mentioned above with supporting evidence and/or commitments/documents.
2) For the academic year 2017-2018, inquiries should be sent to The World Bunts Foundation Trust.
Last Date :
Last date for receipt of application is 30.09.2017