Organisation : Brilliant Study Centre, Pala
Scholarship Name : Scholarship Exam For Two Year Long Term 2019 Engg/Med Batches
Applicable For : Students who have completed Class X in 2017 March
Website : http://www.brilliantpala.in/main/
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/15771-Exam.pdf
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Scholarship Exam :
Only for Two Year Long Term 2019 Engg/Med Batches. We announce fabulous scholarships for meritorious students. Only the students who continue their studies in our centres are eligible for the scholarships.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Brilliant Pala BTS 2018
We provide scholarships based on the Kerala Engg/Medical entrance model test at the end of the Ist Year (2018 May) (Class XI Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology). The date of the scholarship tests will be announced later.
Notable Points :
1. Students who have secured admission by remitting the fee have to report at the respective centre at 9.00 am on the day of commencement of the classes.
2. Bring the copy of challan, received from bank at the time of fee remittance in SIB branch/ fee receipt as proof of the fee remitted.
3. Study Materials, Box File etc will be distributed in the class.
4. Be modest in dress pattern and hence students should follow a decent dress code within the campus. Girl students must wear shawl with different types of tops.
5. Usage of mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the campus.
6. The knowledge of Malayalam language is essential for a perfect understanding of the classes.
7. To minimize ‘surrounding wastes’ bring lunch/Tiffin, in Tiffin boxes and not in disposable packaging’s.
8. Applying for the ENTRANCE EXAMS is the sole responsibility of the student and parent.
9. Read and understand the norms of refund clearly.
Two Year Long Term – Neet & Jee Main Entrance Coaching Program 2017 – 2019:
** Medical – NEET Batch (NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER) &
** Engineering – Jee Main Batch (Kerala and JEE Main)
Brilliant Study Centre was established in 1984 and it has now become a centre of excellence which provides Medical/Engineering entrance exam coaching to students who are eager to become competent professionals.
Brilliant Study Centre is undoubtedly the attraction for students all over Kerala who have the potential to build up a brilliant career. here in Brilliant, Students work closely with faculty who are dedicated to excellent teaching and scholarship thereby making the motto of Brilliant ‘CHISELLING THE BRILLIANTS’ meaningful in every sense.
Brilliant Study Centre proudly announces the following Two year Long Term Entrance Coaching Programmes – one in the medical stream (NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER) and the other in engineering (Kerala CEE and JEE Main) stream – for those who have completed Class X in 2017 March and eager to become super-achievers. Selection to these batches are on the basis of Class X marks / grades.
Norms For Refund Of Fees For Long Term – 2019 Two Year Course :
1. Application for refund has to be submitted in the office in the prescribed form.
2. No refund will be made for the amount remitted towards REGISTRATION (` 2000/- + Service Tax).
3. Refund of the course fee will be made subject to following conditions:
a) Application for refund will be considered only if the entire course fee has been remitted.
b) Refund will be calculated based on the date on which proper application is submitted. No. of classes attended will not be taken into consideration while determining the amount of refund.
4. The application for refund should be signed by the Parent/Guardian and the Student
5. No Dues Certificate from library is to be submitted along with the application for refund. Course material supplied need not be returned.
6. Application for refund should be submitted in our office by hand or through registered post. Those who submit the application for refund in person should ensure that proper acknowledgement is obtained for the same.
7. Refund will be made in between 15 to 30 days of receipt of the application by way of cheque in favour of the student.
8. Refund of Service Tax will be made as per the prevailing norms of service tax refund