Organisation : Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
Scholarship Name : Application Form for Grant of Stipend 2017-18
Applicable For : ST Scheduled Tribe Students
Applicable State : Arunachal Pradesh
Application Deadline : 30th September 2017
Website : http://apdhte.nic.in/Stipend.htm
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/14479-Form.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Stipend Application :
Application Form for Grant of Stipend to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Students for the Academic Session 2017-18
Related : APDHTE Grant of Stipend Arunachal Pradesh 2016-17 : www.scholarships.net.in/9548.html
The following enclosures duly attested must be accompanied with this form
a. APST Certificate
b. Mark sheet of the last examination passed
c. Student Identity Card
d. First page of SBI Saving Bank Account Passbook containing details of Account Holder Bank Account should be normal SB Account.
e. Aadhar Card (Mandatory for grant of Stipend)
f. Admission Receipt of student for current Academic session.
FORM OF UNDERTAKING TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE STUDENTS FOR AWARD OF STIPEND :
1. I shall secure 75% attendance in all subjects.
2. I am not on Pay roll of any establishment on account of my employment.
3. I have duly passed the last Board/ University Examination
4. I shall abide by all the Rules and Regulation and maintain discipline in the Institution.
5. My Bank account in SBI is normal Savings Account and is not Tiny / Micro Account.
6. I have not applied for grant of Stipend/ Scholarship from any other sources.
1. Duly filled up application form should be submitted to the Director, Higher & Technical Education, ESS-Sector, PO/PS- Itanagar, Pin – 791111 on or before 30th September.
2. No application shall be received thereafter.
3. Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected. Therefore, candidates should take proper care while filling up of the application form.
4. Stipend is granted to APST students who are studying on regular basis in recognized Institutions only. Students pursuing course in Distance Education Programme / Mode are not eligible for award of stipend.
5. Student pursuing course relating of Medical and Para Medical and Skill development, ITI are to submit their application to concerned Department. Their cases shall not be entertained in the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education.
6. SBI Bank account should be normal Savings Account and should not provide Tiny / Micro Account where more than Rupees Ten Thousand cannot be deposited.
Eligibility Criteria for Stipend :
Procedure for selection of stipendiaries by the States for the Diploma Level Courses and above.
1. The stipendiaries must conform to the eligibility and other conditions laid down under the Rules for Stipend and Book grant
2. Respective department of the State Government will advertise in English in a more widely circulated paper of the State once in a year at an appropriate time.
3. The advertisement shall give pertinent details, about scheme and the certificates etc. required to be submitted along with the application form.
4. Selection should be made purely on merit subject to the State quotas and reservation for SC, ST and OBC dovetailed by distribution to various courses /subjects and the number of stipends for each course will have to depend on number of candidates available/subjects and the quality of such candidates and also the perceived need of the respective state.
5. Students selected for grant of stipends/book grants will be entitles to receive same from the date of admission /date of commencement whichever is later till completion of the course
6. Stipend. Book grant will not be available for internship or any practical training.
7. Students pursuing dual course (Degree + PG)will be entitled to receive stipend for Degree Level only.
8. Students selected for Diploma Level will be entitled to receive stipend for Diploma Level only. The students cannot claim for continuance of stipend for Degree Level
9. The NEC shall release the fund directly to the State Government. However , if it is brought to the notice of NEC Secretariat that a candidate is enjoying stipends/scholarship from one or more source including that of NEC, the stipend and book grant shall be discontinued forthwith and the amount given in excess as per rule shall be recovered.
10. Progress Report shall be furnished to the NEC by the respective State Government concerned
11. For renewal of stipends (See Rules in Annexure VI) which is to be done on an annual basis each stipendiary will have to fill up a prescribed renewal form obtainable from the State Government and get a recommendation thereon from the Head of the Institute concerned who shall do so strictly on the basis of satisfactory progress of the stipendiary.
Failure in any Academic year will render the stipend liable to be discontinued for that entire period of failure and future renewal should be recommended only from the date of passing to the next higher class / semester. A copy of the sanction order along with statement for the stipend renewed shall be endorsed to NEC
12. The State Government shall furnish a list of candidates selected for stipend every year for record giving all necessary details.