Organisation : Sitaram Jindal Foundation
Scholarship Name : Sr.Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2017
Application Deadline : 31st October 2017.
Website : http://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org/scholarships-for-students-in-bangalore.php
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/14063-Form.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Jindal Scholarship :
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation is a charitable organization in Bangalore and was started with the sole objective to help with the moral and social upliftment of the weaker sections of the society.
Related : Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/91.html
Important Instructions :
1. Copies of the following certificates issued by the competent authority and duly attested by the Principal /Authorised Professor or Lecturer should also be submitted with the Application :
(a) Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card.
(b) Photocopy of last examination passed.
(c) Photocopy of income certificate (the income certificate should not be more than 3 years old as on date of the application subject to that its validity is in force)
(d) Photocopy of merit certificate as per Annexure-VII (in case of Engineering, Medical, Diploma & MBA students)
(e) Photocopy of certificate regarding fees paid as per Annexure-VIII (in case of courses other than Engg,Medical,Diploma and MBA)
(f) For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable, downloadable from our website
(g) For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
(h) For widows and Ex-servicemen : i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate
2. Family Income Limits:
(a) (i) Category ‘A’ & ‘B’ – Certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum basis should be submitted with the application form. Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of his/her parents
(b) For category C, D, & E :
i) For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Certificate issued by the Employer.
ii) For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificate issued by Patwari, BDO, Revenue Officer, any Gazetted Officer, any Retired IAS, IPS or Class I Central Govt. Officer, Sarpanch/Gram Pradhan/President of Village Panchayat.
3. Downloadable Application form is available on our website www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
4. A student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
5. The student should not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
6. Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
7. Applications should be sent to the address given below:
(i) For those, located in the following states:
Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
(ii) For the States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
11, Green Avenue,
Behind Sector D-3Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi 110070
8. Engineering, Medical and MBA students should submit a certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institution that the student got admission on merit as received from the competent authority and not on payment seat.
9. Scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
10. For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
11. Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
Only those which use the application forms downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained. Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
Please ensure information & documents furnished are absolutely genuine and correct, failing which action will be taken as we have stringent system of checking and verification by which some persons were caught and punished in the past.