Organisation : WBMDFC West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
Scholarship Name : Education Loan 2017-18 Online Application
Applicable For : Students pursuing Professional & Technical Courses
Applicable State : West Bengal
Application Deadline : 31st October 2017 (Fresh & (Renewal)
Website : http://wbmdfc.org/notice/scholarship-2017-18.html
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/13883-english.jpg
Apply Online : http://wbmdfc.net/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Education Loan :
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites online application for meritorious students belonging to minority communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Zoroastrian and Jain) for the year (2017-18)
Update : WBMDFC Education Loan 2018-19 West Bengal : www.scholarships.net.in/25765.html
Technical / Professional courses at Under Graduate / Post Graduate level or short term courses under recognized Institutes of West Bengal and other states of India. Details of eligible courses may be seen at WBMDFC’s website www.wbmdfc.org .
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
2. His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs 81000/- in rural areas and Rs.103000/- in urban areas.
3. He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
4. His/her age should not more than 32 years.
5. Applicable with @ 3 % interest charged per annum.
Submission of Online applications for Fresh & Renewal scholarship by students – 1st July, 2017 to 31st October 2017
Important Instructions :
** Eligible students are to apply online at http://wbmdfc.net/
** Students must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
** Students who are applying for the first time will have to submit application as fresh candidate.
Toll Free Helpline :1800-120-2130
General Terms & Conditions :
1. The eligible students are to apply Online at wbmdfc.net and after finalizing print out a hard copy.
2. Students are required to submit duly signed the printed version of their online applications to their respective institutes for verification of information given in the online application. The hard copy of the online application is to be certifying by the head of the respective institute and student will submit the authenticated to WBMDFC’s Head Office.
3. CBS Bank Account to be opened jointly in the name of student and parent or legal guardian, if selected.
4. Eligible students are required to provide eligible guarantors and execute other relevant documents, if selected.
5. The hard copy of the online application will be submitted duly signed by the Institute along with undernoted documents.
(i) Fees Structure & Bonafide certificate from college and age proof (Madhyamick Admit Card) of the eligible student.
(II)Annual family Income Certificate from MP/MLA/SDO/BDO/Pradhan/Councilor or Chairman of the concerned Municipality.
(III) Self attested copy of Marks Sheet of the last qualifying examination of the Board/ University.
6. Date of submission of hardcopy of online application is up to 31.10.17 Details may be seen at WBMDFC’s website wbmdfc.org or contact the Enquiry Office of WBMDFC.’s HO.
7. Only Technical and Professionals course is Eligible for Education Loan.