Organisation : Human Resources & Development Mission
Scholarship Name : MEDHAVI National Swawlamban-II Scholarship 2017
Applicable For : 10th Passed Students
Application Last Date : 15/06/2017
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Website : https://www.medhavionline.org/
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/13401-Form.pdf
MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme:
MEDHAVI national scholarship scheme invites application for the SWAWLAMBAN-II scholarship exam – 2017. Under the SWAWLAMBAN-II scholarship scheme-2017, a total of 610 scholarships will be given to candidates who qualify prescribed exam. (Number of scholarship may increase later)
Related / Similar Scholarship : MEDHAVI SWAWLAMBAN newGEN Scholarship 2018
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Application (OA) website http://www.medhavionline.org and NOT write to the Organization for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.medhavionline.org
Medhavi Scholarship Exam Calendar 2018-19 :
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The selection process for the scholarship will comprise of an offline Test of MCQs
Minimum age limit is 16 years and maximum 35 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & 3years for OBC candidates.
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognised board
Application Fee :
(a)Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) for General/OBC category candidate and Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
(b) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained
How To Apply:
1. Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.medhavionline.org. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. After filling up the form candidate must upload his recent photograph (in .jpg/.jpeg format not exceeding 50Kb of size) and signature (in .jpg/.jpeg format not exceeding 50Kb of size).
3. After successfull upload of Photograph and signature candidate must submit fee online only.
4. Submit the form after fee deposit.
5. A registration ID will be sent to the E-mail of the candidate.
6. After submitting the Online Application (OA), the candidates are required to take out a print out ofthe finally submitted Online Application (OA).
7. Candidates are not required to submit to the Organization either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
8. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.