Organization : Gaurav Foundation
Scholarship Name : Scholarship 2017
Applicable For : 12th Passed Students
Applicable States/UTs : All Over India
Application Deadline : 20/11/2017
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Scholarships are granted to Indian Citizens Only.
Update : Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/33143.html
How to Obtain Application Form:
** Download the Request Form, Fill the Form.
** Take a Demand Draft for Rs. 1500 in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” payable at Chennai
** Send the Request Form with the Demand Draft through Courier / Speed Post
** Application Form will be emailed within 3 Working Days after the Clearance of the DD.
** Must be an Indian and must not hold any other Countries Passport.
** Min. Age 17 years and Max. Age 35 years
** Min. 60% in all Exams (since school days)
** Must have completed 12th Class
** Active / Valid Annual Member (if)
** Filled Application Form
** Family Income
** Previous Educational History with Minimum 60% Marks
** Documents Listed on the Check List of the Application Form
** Current / Proposed College Admission Confirmation & Fees Structure
** 3 Academic References (Teaching Staff Only)
** Verification & Other Procedures
** Application Form will be sent on the E-mail Address Only
** Annual Members can apply 1 time within the membership period
** Application will have Applicants Name, Gender and Date of Birth Pre-Printed as Mentioned on the Request Form.
** Application Form cannot be changed or transferred to any other applicant, once issued.
** Submission of Incorrect or Misleading Information, Documents shall lead to REJECTION.
** We do not assure any guarantee for scholarship by just making an Application.
** Only best deserving Applicants will be awarded with the Grant.
** Grant shall be made only in the name of the Concerned College / University Name
** Grant cannot be encashed nor be transferable.
** Application Form is evaluated very carefully for every single quality / advantages / flaws / disadvantages, which can clearly lead to selection or rejection.
** Request Form Fees / Annual Membership Fees is non refundable under any circumstances
Step to Proceed : (Takes about 10-15min to Setup)
1. Download an UPI Payment App on your Smart Mobile Phone. Type this link on your Mobile Internet Browser – (Use this link will give Rs. 150 Casback on your 1st Transaction)
2. After installing the App, link your Bank Account with this App and create your own VPA (Virtual Payment Address). Ex: “yourname@ybl”
3. Once its completely intergrated. Click on Send and then on VPAS Tab.
4. Click on “Add VPA Contact” and mention Beneficary VPA as “gauravfoundation@yesbank” and click on Verify Button.
5. Once its completed, now Click on “gauravfoundation@yesbank”
6. Enter the Amount Rs. 1500 (ensure your linked account has sufficent balance) and leave the Add a Message as Blank.
7. To Complete, Now click on SEND button to finish the payment process.
8. Now Click on the link below to Request for an Application Form.
Note: It roughly takes 2-3 Working Days to complete the process (verify the transaction) and send the application form through Email (on your registered email address).
Important Dates :
** Application Issuance Starts from 01/12/2016
** Submission from Feb 2017
** Late Date 20/11/2017