Organization : West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department
Service Name : OASIS Scholarship Students Helpline
Applicable State : West Bengal
Website : http://oasis.gov.in/
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Oasis Scholarship Students Helpline
If you have queries please contact the below mentioned number,
Related / Similar Post : West Bengal OASIS Scholarship Track Application Status
Call : +91-84 20 02 33 11 / +91-82 74 05 00 25
Institution’s Area :
E-mail : bcwoasis [AT] gmail.com
Through this portal Student can access the following services,
1. Online Scholarship Registration
2. Online Scholarship Renewal
3. Apply for Uncleaned Occupation Scholarship
4. Reset your Password
Before access any service first you should Select your District,
1. For Students : Choose district where your institution is located
2. For Students who are studying outside of West Bengal : Choose district of your permanent address
3. For Officials :
Choose your concerned district
** North 24 Parganas
** Purba Medinipur
** South 24 Parganas
** Paschim Medinipur
** Uttar Dinajpur
** Dakshin Dinajpur
** Gta Darjeeling
** Siliguri Darjeeling
Post-matric scholarship to SC/ST students :
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe students studying at post matriculation or post secondary stages to enable them to complete their education.
The Income ceiling of parents/guardian has recently been enhanced from Rs. 2, 00,000/- p.a. to Rs. 2, 50,000/- p.a.
Post-matric scholarship to OBC students :
The scholarship is given for study of various recognized Postsecondary courses pursued in recognized educational institutions. Same procedure for payment of Post-matric scholarship to SC/ST student is followed. There is a ceiling of family income of Rs.1,00,000/- p.a.
Pre-matric scholarship to SC students :
The main objective of this scheme is to support parents of SC children for education of their wards studying in classes IX & X. so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the Post-Matric stage of education
About BCWD :
The Backward Classes Welfare Department works for social, economic and cultural development of the people belonging to SC and OBC in the State.
CW Department has introduced e-enabled services for issuance of Caste Certificates and disbursement of all types of Scholarship resulting in transparency, speedy disposal, easy access and increased coverage during last three years.
1. My application number is WB01020811140. I didn’t received my scholarship. Please let me know. Let me know if I need to submit hard copy anywhere.
Students are requested to submit their hard copy in concern block/municipality.
2. I did not get my scholarship. How can I track my application?
You can track application status by following the below steps.
Go to the link of track Application Status.
1. Enter Application Serial No/User ID.
2. Then select Applied District & Session.
3. Enter The Text In The Box.
4. Click Check Status Button