Fellowship Name : VLSID Conference 2017 Fellowship
Application Deadline : 19th November, 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://vlsiconference.com/fellowships/
VLSID 2017 Fellowship:
The 30th International Conference on VLSI Design and the 16th International Conference on Embedded Systems will bring together stakeholders from industry and academia to present advances in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems under the theme “Technologies for a Secure and Connected World: Cloud Computing and the Internet of Everything”.
Related : Krishnakriti Foundation Architecture Fellowship : www.scholarships.net.in/12260.html
This conference is a unique international platform that’s a confluence of all stake holders of the ecosystem – Industry, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators – coming together to present and discuss current topics in VLSI Design, Electronic Design Automation, Electronic System Design and Enabling Technologies, in the form of intensive tutorials, extensive presentations sessions along with exhibits, panel discussions, design contest, Ph. D. forum and user forum.
Applications are invited through this web-site from interested research scholars and faculty members for the award of fellowships. The VLSID2017 organizing committee is earnestly aiming to award the fellowships to the highest number of aspiring candidates compared to any other conference conducted so far, with the support of the conference sponsors and optimally balancing the budget. Following are the details of this fellowship opportunity.
Last date for Fellowship Application: 19th November, 2016
Notification date for fellowship approval: 10th December, 2016
Last date for refundable payment for fellowship registration: 17th December, 2016
To register for fellowship, click on the button below and select fellowship from the drop down menu.
1. Applications will be considered on first-come first-served basis.
2. Those research scholars or faculty members who submitted paper to this conference and if the same is accepted get preference for the award of fellowship.
3. The research scholars applying for the fellowship award must be involved in research areas related to VLSI Design or Embedded Systems and preferably aligning with the topics of technical tracks or theme of the conference.
4. The faculty members applying for the fellowship award must have been associated in teaching or guiding research projects in VLSI Design or Embedded Systems and taken active part in conducting workshops or seminars in these areas.
5. Your SOP (Statement of Purpose) must clearly state your interests, your past work or activities justifying the above claims. Letter of recommendation signed by your HOD certifying your credentials and active contributions to research or promotion of education/training/seminars in these domains is a necessary supporting document.
6. While the conference organizing committee is interested in reimbursing travel expenses and providing accommodation for fellowship awardees from the distant cities/towns, budget limitations may permit reimbursing these expenses only to some extent.
7. The fellowship awardees need to pay Rs. 3,000/- by the given payment methods giving reference to their application and approval to register their fellowship seat at the conference. Without this payment their registration for the conference will be denied at the registration counter.
8. Fellowship registration amount and travel reimbursements if any and approved will be paid on 11th January, 2017 on approval of their attendance to the conference on all 5 days without fail.
9. Travel expenses if approved for reimbursement will be calculated as per shortest route of travel by AC 3-Tier/Sleeper class in Train or by AC semi-sleeper bus.
10. Accommodation if approved will be provided by organizing committee at pre-designated facility. No reimbursement in lieu of this will be allowed.
11. Attendance must be strictly adhered to, to avail reimbursements and refunds.