Organization : Government of West Bengal
Department : Department of Women Development and Social Welfare (DWD&SW)
Scholarship Name : Kanyashree Prakalpa Online Scholarship Renewal/Upgradation
State: West Bengal
Website : http://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_home.php
WB Kanyashree Renewal/ Upgradation
1. What is the process of renewal or upgradation?:
The web application will provide the list of applications for renewal or upgradation of an existing candidate
Related : WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Online Scholarship One Time Password 2015 : www.scholarships.net.in/1175.html
2. What is the procedure to identify whether an applicant will be eligible for Renewal or Upgradation?:
The web application will notify that, whether an applicant will be eligible for Renewal or Upgradation. No manual intervention needed to do such thing.
For 2018-19 KY :
** Uploading Of Both K1 And K2 Closes On 30.9.2019
** Sanction Of K1 And K2 Closes On 30.11.2019.
3. Who will fill up the Renewal/Upgradation application?:
The respective institution of the applicant wll be responsible to filling up the Renewal/Upgradation application.
4. Is there any hard copy form needed for Renewal/ Upgradation?:
The answer is yes. The hard copy is needed to filling up the renewal/upgradation form.
5. Where will the hard copy form be available? What will be the procedure to submit the application?:
The form will be available in the web application for individual applicant. The form will be downloadable in PDF format and need to print the application to filling up the form. The data entry operator will send the hard copy application form to the respective institution accordingly.
6. What is the verification process for filling up the application?:
The hard copy form will contain a declaration section which must be uploaded after filling up the form in the web application.
7. What is the procedure of Renewal or Upgradation for transfer cases?:
There will be a new link named Transfer available in the portal. After giving the applicant id, name and bank account number of the transferred applicant, the status will show whether the applicant will be renewed or upgraded. Hence the rest filling up process will be same.
8. Which authority will fill up the application of the transferred candidate?:
The new institution has to fill up the application of the transferred applicant. The applicant id remains same for the candidate. The declaration section must be filled up by the new institution authority as the institution has the current valid documents of the applicant.
9. What will be the action to be taken for the bank failure cases?:
The failure applicant will also be eligible for either renewal or upgradation. The process for renewal or upgradation will be same as other beneficiary. The renewal or upgradation process will be based on date of birth of the applicant. The process for re-sanctioning of the failed applicant and renewal or upgradation of the same candidate will progress simultaneously.
10. What will be the flow of Renewal/ Upgradation module?:
The following stakes are involved for renewal/upgradation.
Those are as follows:
Institution Filling up the form and forward to upper level
BDO / SDO Verify the application and forward to upper level or reject with cause of rejection.
DPMU / DSW Verify the applicant and grant the applicant for disbursement via upcoming CPFMS mechanism or Reject the applicant with proper cause of rejection.
SPMU / MIS Consultant Monitor the throughout procedure.
11. What will the beneficiary have to do to get her renewal/upgradation application form?:
The beneficiary has to collect the hard copy renewal/upgradation form from her respective institution. After filling-up the application form she has to submit the hard copy form along with her certificate (as directed by the head of the institution), i.e. income certificate, caste certificate etc. to the respective institution where she is pursuing her studies.