Organization : Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
Type of Facility : ePass Online Post Matric Scholarship
State : Karnataka
Website : http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/#
Karnataka ePass Post Matric Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship is sanctioned to the B.Cs students studying in different post matric courses (i.e., after SSLC) in the recognized institutions and Universities of the State.
Related / Similar Post : KarePASS Application Number
The students should not be the recipients of any other kind of scholarship except Merit Scholarship.
The post matric scholarship is awarded at the rates cited below :
i) For PUC, Degree, Diploma, JOC, TCH & .. Rs.300/-p.s./p.a. other similar courses
ii) For MA.MSc, M.Com, MSW, LLB,LLM,BEd,etc. Rs.400/-p.s./p.a.
iii) For professional courses like B.E., MBBS Rs.500/-p.s./p.a. BDS,MBA,MCA Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani , etc. (graduation & P.G.courses)
1. The required number of prescribed application forms will be sent to the colleges .
2. The Principals and Heads of the institutions will distribute the applications to the eligible students and then collect the duly filled in application forms along with relevant documents and submit to the B.Cs Extension Officer of the T.Ps. within the stipulated time.
3. These filled in applications will be examined and the documents will be verified according to rules and then the eligible students will be sanctioned the post-matric scholarship.
4. After the Head of the institution will disburse the scholarship amount to each student through individual cheque.
i) The student should belong to either of the Categories of B.Cs as enumerated in G.O.
ii) The annual income of the parents/guardians of the students belonging to Cat.IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB of B.Cs shall not exceed Rs.15,000/- P.A.
iii) The student should not be the inmates of any Government or Government aided hostels.
iv) The applications received beyond last date/ incomplete applications/applications without relevant enclosures will not be valid.
1. Caste Certificate (in respect of Cat.I students)
2. Caste & Income certificate in respect of the students belonging to categories other than Cat.I of Backward Classes.
3. Marks Card copy of the previous year’s examination.
Whom to approach :
1. The B.Cs E.O. of the T.Ps of concerned Tqs.
2. The District Officer for Backward Classes & Minorities of the concerned districts
You can Login and check your current Application status. Fill the required details for Login,
Step 1 : Enter User Id
Step 2 : Enter Password
Step 3 : Click Login button
1. Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various departments are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the Home Page of the Portal under Notification/GO menu.
2. What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in Karnata ePass Portal.
3. Which fields in the application form are mandatory ?
Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
4. How to check the status of my application ?
Student can check the status of Online Application by selecting the “Know Your Status” link from Student Services drop down list. And fulfill the form with appropriate details in specified fields.