|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy
Scholarship Name : Japanese Government Scholarship 2017
Applicable For : School Education Teachers
Application Deadline : 25th January 2017
Website : http://mhrd.gov.in/japanese-scholarship
Japanese Government Scholarship :
1. The Government of Japan/ Embassy of Japan has invited nominations for Japanese Government scholarships for the year 2017 for award of upto 20 scholarships to School education teachers.
Related : MHRD Improvement of Scholarship Scheme : www.scholarships.net.in/12403.htmlSponsored Links:
The scholarship aims to recruit aspiring primary to senior secondary school teachers of India to conduct research on Japanese education system for a period of 18 months starting from October 2017. An allowance of 143000 yen per month etc. will be given to the teachers selected for the scholarships. The detailed application guidelines along with the application form is enclosed here with.
2. It is requested that the list of nominated candidates along with application forms, annexures and supporting documents may be sent to this Ministry latest by 25th January 2017
3. The individual research proposals of 100 nominated candidates will also be required to be sent through email as pdf attachment file at : Santosh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The candidates will be selected by an evaluation process based on their research proposal, interview and written test tentatively scheduled in the middle of March 2017.
5. The aspiring candidates may contact the Embassy at: 011-46104865 or visit the link http://www.in.emb-iapan.go.ip/Education/TeacherTrainingStudents.html for detailed information and application procedure.
6. The finally selected teachers would be required to be relieved from schools for the duration of the scholarship program in Japan.
7. The details of the scholarship program are also available on the Ministry of Human Resource Development website: www.mhrd.gov.in.