Organization : G. D. Goenka International School,Surat
Scholarship Name : Ashirwad Kelavani Public Charitable Trust Scholarship 2017
Application Deadline : 3rd January 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.gdgoenkasurat.com/
Notification : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/12607-Info.pdf
Trust Scholarship :
We, at G. D. Goenka International School,Surat are happy and feel proud that your ward has been selected to be awarded Ashirwad Kelavani Public Charitable Trust Scholarship for the academic year 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 while studying in G. D. Goenka International School, Surat.
Related : Jagriti Manch Girls Scholarship 2017-18 : www.scholarships.net.in/12568.html
This is an initiative taken by Ashirwad Kelavani Public Charitable Trust to help brilliant students make their future bright & thus the future of the Nation. You must be having many queries regarding the working of school. So, please go through the guidelines given below for students& parents to be followed in school.
Guidelines for Parents:
1. Localites should come and finalise the admission process on 22ndJanuary 2017.
2. Rest all the selected students can come with their parents on 2nd April 2017.
3. Final orientation for parents (Localites +Outsiders) will be on 2nd April 2017 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
4. Following original documents need to be brought for verification at the time of finalisation of admission process. Attested copyof the same should be handed over to GDGIS.
a. Certified true copies of School Reports (written in English) of the last two years. (Attested copy of current class)
b. Certificates of Merit, If any.
c. Attested birth certificate (photocopy)
d. Character Certificate / Code of Conduct / Bonafide Certificate
e. Passport size Photos – Student (4), Parent (2)
f. Residential Address Proof (Parent / Guardian)
g. Transfer Certificate Within 20 Days of Admission (Original)
h. Pre Board Exam Report / Class 9 Marks Card
i. Report Card of Board Exam after Board Result is declared (Month of June)
5. Please fill the admission form on the day of arrival and mention the type of food to be taken. (regular or Jain)
6. Selected scholar Day boarders and scholar boarders will receive the following things on 2nd April 2017 :
a) Stationery, Uniform, Text book, School calendar, Notebooks etc.
b) Hostel annual calendar & Dorm allotment to boarder would be on the same day (2nd April 2017).
7. Parents must give their proper contact number and e-mail id to the school so that communication can happen smoothly.
8. School timing is 7:50 am – 1:00 pm. 1st& 3rd Saturdays are working days.
9. Practical classes will be arranged accordingly.
10. Schedule of the normal working Day & Weekend/holiday for hostelites would be given in school when you come for admission process on 2nd April 2017.
11. Children who would be staying in hostel have to follow the Hostel rules and regulations (Annexure-I).
12. Take a note of list of items to be carried by hostelites (Annexure-II) at the time of finalisation of admission process.
13. The day boarders must come to school for the extended classes. Schedule will be given on 2nd April 2017.
Guidelines for student:
1. Discipline is a must for all.
2. Any doubt or query must be solved with the help of section coordinator.
3. Attention & Regularity in studies is a must to get good result.
4. Speaking in English is a must in & around campus.
5. All sorts of tests and exams to be taken seriously as consolidated % is taken for final result.
6. Attendance should be above 75 % outof total number of working days.
a) For any query please feel free to contact Mr.Raghuram Acharya on 9904684306 to get your queries solved.
b) Please download the Stream Selection Form (Annexure-IV) with subject options and mail it on the id (email@example.com) by 3rd January 2017. So that stationary can be given accordingly.