Organisation : UP Council of Science & Technology (CST) Uttar Pradesh
Scholarship Name : UPSTSE Scholarship 2016-2017 UP Science Talent Search Examination
Application Deadline : May-09-2017
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
UPSTSE SCHOLARSHIP :
1. Govt. of U.P. is starting Science Scholarship Scheme to increase the interest of students in Science subjects.
CST Uttar Pradesh UPSTSE Scholarship 2016-17 Track Your Application Status : www.scholarships.net.in/12653.html
2. There will be two separate examinations, one based on class X syllabus and the other based on class XII syllabus.
3. Students who are studying in class X or class XI (Science Stream) can appear in scholarship examination based on class X syllabus.
4. Top 1000 students from the merit list of examination based on class X syllabus will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 2000/- p.m. (Rupees two thousand only per month) each throughout their studies in class X, class XI or class XII as the case may be.
5. Students who are studying in class XII or Ist, IInd or third year of B.Sc can appear in scholarship examination based on class XII syllabus.
6. Top 1000 students from the merit list of examination based on class XII syllabus will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 2000/- p.m. in class XII, Rs. 3000/- per month for three years during their graduation studies in science stream and Rs. 4000/- per month during their studies in science stream of post graduation studies.
7. Top three students from each of the merit lists of examination based on Class-X & Class-XII scholarship examination will get a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1.00 lac only), Rs. 75,000/- (Rs. seventy five thousand only) and Rs. 50,000/- (Rs. fifty thousand only). The cash prize will be in addition to the scholarship awarded.
8. Scholarships are for candidates who continue their studies within the state of Uttar Pradesh in Science stream only.
9. U.P. Science Talent Search Examination will be conducted ‘Online’.
10. Application fee for the examination is Rs. 500/- (Rupees 500 only).
11. For details visit upcsttalent.com.
12. Candidates need to contact the Toll Free Call Center Number 18002669068 or send email at upcsttalent[at]gmail.com in case of any Doubt/inquiry. No enquiry/clarification regarding the examination will be entertained elsewhere.
How to Apply :
All candidates have to apply only ONLINE. For all candidates applying to appear for the UP Science Talent Search Test an application fee of Rs. 500 will be charged. The application fee is non-refundable.
For UP Science Talent Search Test payments would have to be made through online by either using any bank Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or e-challan facilities ONLY. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the bank from where the money is being transferred.
Online Application Processing System (OAPS) :
An online interface is provided for the entire process of the UPSTSE. With this interface you can
1. Apply for the examination online.
2. Upload photograph, signature and other documents like Degree certificate and the certificate from Principal.
3. Pay the application fee through net-banking.
4. Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
5. Contact the helpline number/email mentioned in the UPSTSE website in case of any queries/problems.
6. Download Admit Card.
7. View your answers, marks and Test score.
The login to this interface is through your OAPS Enrolment ID and a OAPS password. Keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
Important Dates :
Dec 15, 2016, Thrusday :Opening Date for Submission of On-line Application
May 09,2017, Tuesday: Last Date for Submission of On-line fee payment
May 10,2017, Wednesday: Last Date for Submission of fee for off-line payment through e-challan