Organization : SPIC MACAY
Scholarship Name : Gurukul Anubhav Scholarship Scheme 2016
Applicable For : College Students
Last date of application has been extended to 15th March 2016.
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://spicmacay.com/news/gurukul-anubhav-scholarship-scheme-2016
Application Form : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/6978-Form.pdf
Gurukul Anubhav Scholarship :
This scheme provides an opportunity to a student to stay with such people for a month and imbibe their wisdom and observe the ethos that exists in an environment completely different from their own – an experience which will be both inspiring and fulfilling. Staying with any of these Gurus for a month would be a voyage of discovery and an exercise in self growth.
SPIC MACAY Gurukul Anubhav Scholarship 2017 : www.scholarships.net.in/12586.html
The student, by interacting with the Guru could learn how visions & dreams were converted into reality, how strength comes from within and struggles are just a part of the process. This thirty day’s experience would be a holistic education in an environment that inspires, even as it disciplines.
How to Apply:
Fill the attached form completely and submit it along with all required documents to the following address:-
41/42, Lucknow Road, Delhi- 110054.
Tele: 011-32594087 / Tele Fax: 23323826
Radha Mohan Tiwari
Email ID: email@example.com
Forms can be downloaded from our website. In case you are not able download the form please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll mail you the same.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Age of the applicant as on 31.1.2011 should be between 14 to 26 years.
2. Only college students are eligible to apply for the monastery of H.H.The Dalai Lama.
3. The scholarship is awarded for one full month i.e. thirty days. It can be any time between May to July depending upon the convenience of the Gurus as also the student during his/her summer vacation. This entails staying with a Guru for one month.
4. Applications, which are incomplete in any respect and/or sent through any mode other than prescribed, shall not be entertained.
5. To and fro travel expenses to the Guru’s residence, equal to AC 3 class or actual railway fare (whichever is less ) will be borne by SPIC MACAY. To get the refund, the tickets needs to be send in original. For E tickets the print out of the tickets needs to be attached.
6. Applicants selected for the interview will be informed through e-mail/post/phone, following which they will have to present themselves at the specified centres. Please note that the traveling expenses incurred for interviews will not be reimbursed and have to be borne by the applicants.
7. The report for the scholarship should reach us within two weeks from the last date of stay with the guru .
8. While the selection panel does its utmost to place applicants with one of the gurus of their choice, this may not always be possible. In such cases the decision of the panel shall be final.
9. Circumstances when the security deposit will not be refunded:
1. Students does not complete the full one month duration of stay with the guru.
2. Disciplinary issues which leads to Guru complaining about the student.
3. The soft copy of the report is not submitted within two weeks from the last day with the guru.
10. Once the student is selected , the following details need to be sent to the National Coordinator for further processing:
** Cheque / Demand Draft of Rs 5000/-(Five thousand only ) in favour of “SPIC MACAY” payable at Delhi have to be send to Spic Macay National Coordinator
41/42 Lucknow Road,
** This amount will be refunded after the student submits the report. The report needs to be send in a word file and send as an attachment via email to national coordinator.The same may be sent by post too. One Self addressed stamped envelope should be attached.
A photocopy of the Cheque / Demand Draft . Mention the name of the candidate on the photocopy. While applying for refund send details as follows:
1.Name in whose favour the cheque has to be issued
2. Address to which the same has to be sent
3. Bank details in case of the security is sent directly to the account.
11. List of proposed Gurus:
** His Holiness Dalai Lama’s Monastery Spiritual
** SwamiDayanandaSaraswati Spiritual Coimbatore
** Bihar School of Yoga, Munger Yoga
** ITC SRA, Kolkata Classical Vocal
** Dr GuangubaiHangalGurukul, Hubli Classical Vocal & Violin
** Smt. Aruna Roy , Rajasthan Social Work
** ShriPrakashAmte Social Work
** Pt.HariprasadChaurasia Flute
** SivanandHegde,Karnataka. Yakshagana
The above list is only a proposed list. There might be changes even at the last minute.)
For more details contact: 9219506066/9760689747