Organisation : Coding Ninjas
Scholarship Name : Admission & Scholarship Test 2017
Exam Date : 29th October 2017
Website : https://www.codingninjas.in/app/events/20
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Admission & Scholarship Test :
To motivate, reward and financially assist deserving students, Coding Ninjas is offering Admission & Scholarship Test.
Related : EDKUL Scholastic Ability Test 2018 : www.scholarships.net.in/18574.html
You can get up to 50% scholarship on our Foundation Courses (Online and Offline) via this test. The test will be held online on 29th October 2017 at 9 PM and will be composed of aptitude questions.
The registration fee for the test is INR 100. Learn programming with instructors graduated from Stanford University, IITs, IIITs. Professionals who have worked at bigwigs like Facebook, Amazon, Times Internet, Zillious etc. The team which is a diverse mix of educators-turned-programmers and programmers-turned-educators.
Scholarship test is valid for batches:
Dec winter vacation batches & January Weekend batches:
1. Special fast-track Dec winter vacation batches mainly for outside Delhi students.
2. 2 Month Dec-Jan batches
3. January Weekend batches (Starting mid-January)
4. Offline & Online classroom courses. Scholarship Test Instructions Scholarship test will start at sharp
Scholarship Test Instructions Scholarship test will start at sharp 9:00pm on 29th October 2017. Please read the instructions carefully.
1. We recommend you to use Google Chrome.
2. In the events (same place where you registered) go to the classroom to start your test.
3. The practice test is also live, you can practice on the same page.
4. You will be able to start the test at 9 PM Sharp.
5. The total number of problems are 25. Maximum Score 500.00
6. Duration of the test is 60 minutes. At 10:00 PM, the test will close automatically and your submitted answers will be evaluated. If you want to submit test before that, click on Submit Test.
7. Each question has only one correct answer.
8. Each question has equal weightage.
9. Make sure you press submit button (at the bottom of every question) individually for every question. If you want to submit test, you can click the submit test.
10. There is no negative marking for wrong/unattempted questions.
To start test go to link: Visit Classroom/Go To Classroom > Resume To Classroom > Scholarship Test (Left Panel). Now you can also practice our previous test: Visit Classroom/Go To Classroom > Resume To Classroom > Practice Test (Left Panel) All the best, Team Coding Ninjas
About Coding Ninjas :
There is a reason why we take pride in branding ourselves the best programming language institute in Delhi. Our instructors, graduates from Stanford University, IITs, IIITs, are Master craftsmen with years of industry experience at Facebook, Amazon, American Express, Times Internet, etc.