Organisation : The Association of Food Scientists and Technologists (India) Mumbai
Scholarship Name : AFSTI Education Trust Scholarship 2017
Applicable For : Students, who are in the Final year of Post-Graduation (2016-17) in Food Science/Technology
Application Deadline : September 15, 2017
Website : http://www.afsti.org/scholarship
Download Form-H : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16997-FormH.pdf
Download Form-G : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16997-FormG.pdf
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Applications are invited for AFST(I) Education and Publication Trust Scholarship from the students, who are in the Final year of Post-Graduation (2016-17) in Food Science/Technology. Prospective Students may download the Form-H (Application Form) and Form – G (Self Evaluation Score sheet for Scholarship).
Related : AFSTI Mumbai Education Trust Scholarship 2016 : www.scholarships.net.in/10532.html
** There will be 2 Awards for each geographical ZONE of our country (Total of 8 scholarships). ZONE wise list is appended below.
** Please note that only two applications should be forwarded by an Institute / Organization. If any Institute / Organization forwards more than 2 applications, all the applications will be rejected and would not be considered for the award.
** Form-H (Applications / Nominations) should duly be accompanied with Form G along with the appropriate documents.
The filled-in Application Form-H and Form – G along with supporting documents, duly forwarded by Head/ Principal of the Institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the Institution. Applications may please be sent to; The Honorary Secretary, Association of Food Scientists and Technologists (India), CFTRI campus, Mysuru – 570 020, India, on or before 5.00 PM on September 15, 2017..
For further information / clarification:
Visit www.afsti.org or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0821-2515557
Documents Required :
Check list of documents to be provided in support of items mentioned in Form G. Soft copy of duly filled score sheet must be sent to email@example.com
1. Provide attested copy of marks card or certificate that clearly indicates the percentage of marks
2. Provide attested copy of marks card or certificate that clearly indicates the percentage of marks
3. Provide attested copy of marks card or certificate that clearly indicates the percentage of marks
4. Provide copy of award certificate
5. Provide copy of the scholarship award certificate
6. Provide reprint of the article
7. Provide copy of the abstract published by the organizers or certificate about presentation
8. Provide copy of participation certificate
9. Provide certificate for having completed the additional course or workshop
10. Provide certificate of participation in extra-curricular activities
11. Provide attested copy of age certificate
|1||North||Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya and Chandigarh|
|2||South||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana Pondicherry, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep|
|3||East||Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh|
|4||West||Rajashtan, Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli and Madhya Pradesh|