Organisation : Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust
Scholarship Name : Scholarship 2017-18
Applicable For : Medical / Engineering & Commerce Courses
Application Deadline : 15th September 2017
Website : http://bljaincharitabletrust.org/forms.html
Application Form : www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16713-Form.pdf
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application Form for Scholarship for the course Medical / Engineering & Commerce
Related : Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship 2016-17 : www.scholarships.net.in/10096.html
Important Notes :
Please read all the colums of the form carefully and fill up all the informations asked correctly and completely. Don`t leave any column blank. Also attach the necessary self attested photostat copies of documents wherever required. Incomplete and false information shall lead to rejection of the application form.
Arrange to deliver / post the form alongwith Rs. 30/- in cash/Postal order at Adm. office in Indore only at the earliest. Last Date of Submission of Form is 15th September 2017 ( By 5:00 PM). Do not wait for the last date.(Application form sent to the address of H.O. at Mumbai shall disqualify the candidate)
1. Please mention results of all the exams appeared after clearing XII class, including the status of current Session/ Semester./attempt. separate sheet may be added if required .
2. Session / Semester/ attempts wise details (Passed ar failed) should be given clearly & progressively.
3. Photostat copies of all the marks sheets (Pass/Fail) should be attached.
Eligibility For Availing Scholarship & Directions:
1. The Student applying for Scholarship should have taken admission in any Course of following :-
(A) Medical : M.B.B.S.,M.S.,M.D., B.D.S., B.P.T. Or B.Pharma only
(B) Engineering : B.E.,B. Arch., B.Tech. and B.Tech.(I.I.T.) only
(C) Commerce : C.A.(C.P.T. passed),I.C.W.A. (Foundation Passed), C.S.(Exe. Programes) or M.B.A. (I.I.M.) only.
2. The annual Income of the family should be less than Rs. 6,00,000/- (Family Income includes Income of Father , Mother, Brother, Unmarried Sister & Bhabhi).
3. Latest Income certificates of all earning members of family should be attached & should bear the correct figure otherwise the application will be rejected.
4. Student seeking admission through donation or on NRI quota or on payment seats shall not be eligible for this Scholarship.
5. Merits shall be decided on the basis of results of Board Exams, Competitive Exam & University Exam only.
6. The applicant should have passed his previous exams in first attempt.
7. Only those students of Engineering stream shall be eligible who have scored J.E.E. Rank below 80,000.
8. If in case your mark sheets are not available due to late declaration of results by the university, you m ay bring the copy of internet result duly certified by head of your institute or a certificate from your head of institute regarding the clearance of exams & marks obtained therein. In case your previous semester result is being delayed by more than 6 months, a letter from head of the institution mentioning the same shall be required.
9. This application shall be scrutinized by the committee appointed by the Trust. Any enquiry regarding processing and grant of scholarship shall not be entertained. Selected Candidates shall be informed over telephone to attend the personal interview at Indore/ Mumbai. The Candidate should bring the required original documents alongwith him so as to verify the photostat copies on record at the time of interview.
10. Sanctioned Scholarship shall be released from 1st November, 2017 by Administrative office at Indore.
11. Decision of the Trust committee shall be final & could not be challenged.
Check List of Enclosures : (Self Attested Photostat Copies Only)
1. Marks Sheets of X, XII, Competitive and subsequent exams passed serially semester / session wise.
2. Proof of current admission in college / copy of Registration of C.A. Institute (I.P.C.C./C.A. Final).
3. Latest and valid proof of income of each earning member of the family issued by the appropriate authority.
4. Pass Book of Savings Bank Account of the Applicant.