Organisation : State Council of Educational Research & Training ( SCERT ) Chandigarh
Scholarship Name : STSE 2017-18 State Level National Talent Search Examination
Applicable For : Class X students studying in UT Chandigarh Schools
Applicable States/ UTs : Chandigarh
Application Deadline : 31st August, 2017
Exam Date : 5th November, 2017
Website : http://www.siechd.nic.in/Result.aspx
Application Form : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16644-Notification.pdf
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
National Talent Search Exam :
SCERT Chandigarh is inviting applications for State Level National Talent Search Examination 2017-18 for Class X students studying in UT CHANDIGARH Schools
Related : SCERT Chandigarh NMMS 2017-18 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/16633.html
Read the instructions carefully given on the next page before filling the application form. You may take the help from your teacher / parent for filling up the application form.
** Date of Examination : 5th November, 2017
** Name and Address of the agency for conducting STSE Scheme : State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Sector 32, UT Chandigarh
** Name of the State / UT (Where the candidate is studying in Class X as a regular student) : UT Chandigarh
** Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st August, 2017
** Date of Examination: 5th November, 2017
Coding Plan :
Read Instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form
1. Use only Blue or Black Ball Point Pen. WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Do not mark or write outside the boxes.
2. Leave one box blank between two words. Limit your name and/or address within the space provided for it. Please see example as given below.
3. Cross (x) only one of the appropriate boxes in Item Nos. 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11and 21.
4. Please write code number in Item Nos.12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 as given BELOW.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate and the Principal of the school to deposit the filled in form with the State concerned Officer before the last date. No request for condoning delay in submission will be entertained whether it is due to the fault of the Candidate or the Headmaster/Principal of his/her institution.
6. Incomplete or defective forms are liable to be rejected.
Type of School/Institution :
A Government School is that which is run by the State Government or Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking or an Autonomous Organization completely financed by the Government.
Local Body :
A local Body School is that which is run by Panchayati Raj and Local Body institutions such as Zila Parishad, Municipal Corporation, Municipal Committee, Notified Area Committee and Cantonment Board.
Private Aided :
A Private Aided School is that which is run by an individual or a private organization and receives grant from government or local body.
Private Unaided :
Private Unaided School is that which is managed by an individual or a Private organization and does not receive any grant either from Government or local body.
** Eligibility: Grade B2 and above or 61% marks and above for General Category students and 5% relaxation in marks for reserved category.
** Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste Category has to attach the attested copy of the certificate regarding reserved caste issued by SDM / Tehsildar with the Application Form.
** In case, the candidate fails to submit the required certificate, he / she will be considered in the GENERAL Category provided he/she fulfills the conditions for GENERAL Category. Otherwise, the form is liable to be rejected.
** Candidate belonging to Physically Challenged Group of children must attach the attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority stating that the child suffers from 40% or more disability as per the P.W.D. Act 1995 disability is of permanent / temporary nature.
Instructions For The Candidates:
1. Make sure that the Admission Card is not detached from the application form while depositing the application form
2. Admission Cards are to be collected from 23rd October to 27th October, 2017 from State Council of Educational Research and Training,
Sector 32 C, UT Chandigarh by a representative of the Head of the concerned School.
3. Reach the Examination Centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
4. DO NOT carry calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
5. The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
(i) Session I : Session I is confined to Mental Ability Test (MAT) of 50 questions and Language Comprehensive Test consisting of 50 questions.
(ii) Session II : Session II is confined to Scholastic Aptitude test (SAT) consisting of 100 questions.