Organization : Haryana Department of Science & Technology
Scholarship Name : POSE 2017-18 Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme
Applicable For : Student Who have passed X, XII and B.Sc./B.A.
Applicable State : Haryana
Application Deadline : 15th September 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://dstharyana.org/html/whatsnew.htm
Apply Here : http://www.haryana.gov.in/EFormsOnlineModule/index.action?submissionType=1&request_locale=en
Notification : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16580-Notice.pdf
Guidelines : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16580-Guidelines.pdf
Procedure : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/16580-Procedure.pdf
POSE Scholarship :
Applications are invited from students for scholarships available for pursuing graduate/post-graduate courses in basic & natural science subjects as specified in the scheme.
Related : DST Haryana POSE 2016-17 Scholarship Scheme : www.scholarships.net.in/9210.html
The web-portal will be open from 1st July, 2017 (9:00 AM) to 15th September, 2017 (5:00 PM) for submission of online applications
(i) For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, the students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc. in 12th class. There shall be no cut off for admission in National Institutions like IIT, IISER, NISER, DAB-CBS, IISc etc.
(ii) For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, the student should have passed X, XII and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
Merit List / Selection Criteria :
For 3-year B.Sc. or 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. Courses merit list will be prepared based on average percentage score obtained in class 12th board examination in English/Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. (i.e. Total of 4 subjects/Maximum marks in 4 subjects = %age)
Procedure for submitting online application for POSE scholarship:
1) Click the link for filling the online application http://www.haryana.gov.in/EFormsOnlineModule/viewFormDetails.action?results=331
2) Click on LOG-IN option and create User id and password for applying POSE scholarship.
3) Read guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for the Eform, and click on submit online option.
4) Fill all the columns given there and upload all required documents in the form.
5) Submit the e-form and you will get receipt number for further communication. After online submission of application the applicant must obtained a printout of the submitted application for his/her record. Please don’t send the application by post.
6) The last date for submitting the online application is 15th September, 2017 (5:00 PM).
7) The applicants own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be used for submission of the online application.
8) Don’t submit more than one application. Please ensure that the all columns of the application are correct before submitting. No claims shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
9) Wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
1) Signature of the applicant
2) Photograph of the applicant
3) 10th standard certificate
4) 12th Class Certificate
5) B.Sc./B.A. Class Certificate (mandatory for the students applying for 2-year M.Sc.)
6) Certificate of admission from Head/Principal/Registrar/Director of the college/university/institute. (as per annexure-I)*
7) Rural area school certificate of class 11th & 12th if claimed 3% additional weightage. (as per annexure-II & II- A)
8) The students who have passed their 11th & 12th class from rural area elite schools will not be given additional weightage of 3%. ‘Elite’ schools are defined to be schools, where tuition fees and other charges payable exceed Rs. One lakh per year.
If student claim additional weightage of 3% for rural area school then submission of Annual charges certificate (annexure IV) and rural area school certificate (annexure II & II-A) dully signed by school principal and concerned BDPO are mandatory.
9) Declaration from the student. (as per annexure – III)*
10) If a student is facing any problem in submitting the online application please contact helpline no. 1800-180-2128.