Organization : Smt B.L. Hemavathi Trust
Scholarship Name : Scholarship For School & College Students
Applicable For : Students of standard 1 to Master Degree
|You can now ask your questions about this scholarship. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.blhtrust.org/scholarship.html
Smt B.L. Hemavathi Trust has been instituted in memory Late Smt. BL Hemavathi, who was the daughter of Late J Lingaiah, Ex Mayor of Bangalore and a veteran freedom fighter. This objective of this Trust is to help the needy in the field of education.
Related : ASFA Educational Trust Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/12217.html
The scholarship program by the trust addresses the educational needs of deserving students by providing financial assistance.
The Maximum Scholarship amount which will be granted by the Trust for any one year is as outlined below:
|1 to 7 std||500||500||500||500||500||500.00||750.00|
|8th to 10th||750||750||750||750||750||850.00||1250.00|
|I & II PUC||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1100.00||1500.00|
|Degree I Yr||1100||1100||1100||1100||1100||1200.00||1500.00|
|Degree II Yr||1250||1250||1250||1250||1250||1300.00||1750.00|
|Degree III yr||1400||1400||1400||1400||1400||1500.00||2000.00|
|Diploma I, II Year||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||1300.00||2000.00|
|Prof Course I & II Year||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1750.00||2500.00|
|Prof Course III & IV Year||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2250.00||3000.00|
|Master Degree I & II Year||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1700.00||3000.00|
|Physically handicapped||above + 250||above + 250||above + 250||above + 250||above + 250||above + 250||above+500|
The procedure for obtaining scholarship from Smt. B.L. Hemavathi Trust is as follows:
** Student/s will send an enquiry letter after learning about our Trust
** On receipt of such an enquiry letter, Trust will send “Format-1”
** On receipt of application with enclosures, and after scrutiny, Trust will send “First letter to applicants”
** Applicants must full fill all conditions as in “First letter to applicants” and return the certificate of utilization duly completed to Trust with self addressed & stamped envelope.
** Based on eligible criteria, and if the applicant is found eligible, Trust will send DD or a local cheque of SYNDICATE BANK only to the applicants, who would have sent self addressed and stamped envelope.
** Scholarship amount as per structure.
Please note that application must be as per instructions in our advertisement and as per details in our website blhtrust.og
1. Applications must be from individuals & not from institutions or schools or colleges or Parents.
2. Applications must be on A4 size plain paper and in applicants own handwriting. Typed applications will be rejected (Do not create application format on computer using the name of our Trust and its address. If this is done, your application will be rejected).
3. Attach photograph (pasted on the application with signature of the principal or head of your School or College with rubber stamp across the photograph. But ensure that the applicants face is clearly visible)
4. Certified copy of the latest salary or income certificate (issued on or after 01/04/2009 only will be acceptable) of applicants parent.
5. Recommendation of Headmaster/Principal of your School/College in original (issued on or after 01/04/2009 only will be acceptable)
6. Copy of applicants last year/class marks card (of the academic year 08-09 only), duly certified by respective school/college, where in the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 60% Marks. (Please note that this is qualifying criteria).
7. Self addressed envelope (of minimum size of 4 inch X 10 inch) with sufficient postage stamp (Applications without this will be rejected)
Contact us :
Smt. B L Hemavathi Memorial Trust was started at Bangalore India, in 2002 with Capt. B L Lingaraju as the Managing Trustee.
The Trust is currently located at
9th cross, 4th Phase, Peenya Industrial Area,
Bangalore 560 0058,